Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guess What?! This is the first time I've done this!

+3
Lynx
Goldenstorm
Naruto
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Guess What?! This is the first time I've done this! - Page 2 Empty Re: Guess What?! This is the first time I've done this!

Post by Lynx Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:32 pm

Liontail shivered. It was really freaking cold since the rain didn't stop anymore. "Coalpaw!", he yowled. "Come on, we're going with Vixenstep and Celestialpaw to explore the territory!" He was unsure if he was about to master this whole mentor-thing, but he knew that his old mentor, Silverfang, and his littermates like Vixenstep would help him if he had problems. Now that he thought of Silverfang ... where was he? He wanted to show his foster-father and mentor his own apprentice. But now was not the time for that. Time to explore the territory.

OOC: Shall I open a territory topic?
Lynx
Lynx

Warning System : Guess What?! This is the first time I've done this! - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Guess What?! This is the first time I've done this! - Page 2 Empty Re: Guess What?! This is the first time I've done this!

Post by Naruto Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:42 pm

OOC: Sure.
Naruto
Naruto

Warning System : Guess What?! This is the first time I've done this! - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss1

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:47 pm

Coalpaw glared at Liontail and his yowl. "I'm right here you know," he hissed at him. He was two mouse-tails away! All he was trying to do now was deafen him or something. "I think I need my ears to train." Crazy cat! Didn't he know that deaf cats weren't ideal fighters? Honestly.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:02 pm

Celestialpaw looked hesistantly around, taking in the feelingof being an apprentice. Honestly, she felt nothing. With a drawn-out blink, she signified havingheard they were going to check out the territory. The she-cat sighed inwardly however, knowing how cold the rain would be when they started running. She should really be excited but as of yet she was not.

At least her brother, well, adopted brother, was looking as spunky and full of energy as ever.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2