Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kits should never be out alone....

+4
Naruto
Lillyflower
Lynx
Cheesles
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Kits should never be out alone.... Empty Kits should never be out alone....

Post by Cheesles Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:35 pm

Crookedkit bounded along the edge of the gorge. Her little flicked restlessly as she moved fast onwards. [i]What do I care if mother wants to live with those flea-bags! Feel free mother but I ain't going to![/i] She could see the moors high and mighty and barren. But as she looked up instead of down she was getting precariously close to the edge of the gorge. Then the ground slid from beneath her paws. Crookedkit let out a mewl of alarm as she plummeted down. She landed on a rock, jutting out of the goges walls. Crookedkit lay still. Blood trickled from her mouth and her leg was more twisted then ever.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : Kits should never be out alone.... WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Kits should never be out alone.... Empty Re: Kits should never be out alone....

Post by Lynx Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:29 am

Luckykit just reached the kit a moment to late. She saw her falling. Slowly, she padded to the gorge and looked down. "Crookedkit?", she mewed. "Can you hear me? Are you alright? Can you hold on any longer?" She wanted to help the kit, but she knew she couldn't go down there. "Crookedkit, I will get you out!", she meowed. Then she padded over to a tree and took a stick in her mouth. She didn't know if the stick was long enough, but it was worth a try. "Can you reach the stick?", she mewed through the stick. Then she tryed to reach Crookedkit with her stick.
Lynx
Lynx

Warning System : Kits should never be out alone.... WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillyflower Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:24 am

Creamfur had ran out of the ThunderClan Camp, calling for Crookedkit, when she saw Luckykit calling down to someone Creamfur raced over and looked down.
"CROOKEDKIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Creamfur yowled. Creamfur started to shake all over, then she lay-down and tryed to get to her Kit, but she could not.

Lillyflower and Honeypaw ran side-by-side hearing Creamfur's calling, when they both saw Crookedkit, they gasped. "Ill go and get Nightfeather and out Medican Cat", Honeypaw meowed, then she started to sprint into WindClan terretory.
"Luckykit, go and get our Medican Cat, please" Lillyflower meowed, while she lay down next to Creamfur and started to comfort her, and tried to get Crookedkit out.
Lillyflower
Lillyflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:59 pm

Luckykit nodded. "You can count on me!", she mewed. Then she gave her stick to Lillyflower. "You're longer and bigger, maybe you can reach her with the stick.", she meowed and turned back to camp.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:06 am

(She is far to low for you to reach her with any stick. She is on a ledge near the bottom.)

Crookedkit lay gasping for air, but it all seemed to vanish around her. Her longs were empty from the impact. Her leg began to go numb and Crookedkit's gasps for air were beginning to grow shorter, and less strong. All the strength seemed to fade from her body. Crookedkit howled in her mind, I must go home! I must see father! But why was I so hot-headed! But even the voice in her mind was starting to grow weak.

Crookedkit tried to catch a glimpse of her crooked leg but her head couldn't seem to move. She could feel the blood soaking in her pale tabby coat. Her green eyes blazed with anxiousness. She hoped that the warriors could get to her, soon.

A red pelt appeared out of the forest. Lynxpaws eyes looked over the gorge. She could see the Windclan kits body near the bottom on a ledge. She looked down the sides of the gorge and saw a path. She looked up at Lillyflower and Creamfur. "I can see a path! Any warrior would be to large to keep there paws on the path, and we can't rick any kits," She paused before looking up.
"I'll go."
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillyflower Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:51 am

Lillyflower nodded "please do, are you from ThunderClan?" Lillyflower meowed.

"Crookedkit, this was all my fault, im so sorry, please don't join StarClan, I love you" Creamfur wimperd, edging closer to the side, to be with her Kit.
Lillyflower
Lillyflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:35 pm

Squirrelkit bounded into the undergrowth, branches whipping at her face and neck. "Hey! Crookedkit! Luckykit! Where are you?"she called, stopping to catch her breath. Then she suddenly realized how big the forest was. The thrill of being out of cap melted into fear. She felt tiny and vulnerable out here! The one-moon old kit crept through the undergrowth, eyes huge. Then she suddenly erupted into a clearing, blinking several times. She spotted the much older and larger kits and rushed over to them.

"Hey!"she called, reaching their side. "Where's Crookedkit?" She looked around, not seeing the other kitten anywhere. Then she heard Creamfur crying at the side of the gorge and padded over to peer down. Her eyes went huge with shock and fear. Is she... Dead?
Naruto
Naruto

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:57 pm

The large apprentice flicked her head at the queen. Of course I'm Thunderclan! She thought furiously. Stupid queens, the milk scent messed up their memories. She looked down the side of the gorge before looking at Raindapple's young kit. "Where's your mother? Does she know your here?" She paused, letting the kit think. "You can watch but go over to Creamfur. She may need you. It's your special mission!" Lynxpaw mewed enthusiastically as if it were something super important.

She padded left, towards the closest ledge to the top of the gorge. She looked around at the other Thunderclan cats that had gathered before leaping down on to the first ledge. Lynxpaw leapt on to another one to her right, then along a narrow path. The rocks crumbled beneath her, landing with a small splash into the cold river below. She kept her head straight, being careful not to look down.

After leaping down three more small ledges Lynxpaw padded back left towards another small path. Padding on she came across a large chunk of rock missing from the path. She judged the distance before carefully crouching and pouncing over the gap. Her front paws landed on the other side but the rock was still slippery from ice the previous night and her hind legs slipped from behind her. Lynxpaw clawed her way up desperately. Her hind legs finally found solid ground after churning in the air for several heart beats.

Lynxpaw leaned over the last ledge. She could smell Crookedkit's blood but could only see her tail. She was wedged behind a rock. She could see there was a large space between the two ledges. She leaned forward trying to touch the gorge wall underneath the ledge she currently sat on. Then she ran her paws down a short distance and leapt down safely. sHe could finally save Crookedkit.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillyflower Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:22 pm

"Crookedkit" Creamfur wimperd.

Lillyflower looked over the ledge "have you got Crookedkit yet?" Lillyflower called.
Lillyflower
Lillyflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:21 pm

"Well. Well. Well, if it isn't the traitor." growled Frostheart, seeming to burst into the woods in front of Creamfur and Lillyflower. His eyes were calm and his English accent gone.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:06 am

"Frostheart stop!" Lynxpaw called from below. She tried to see how bad Crookedkit's injury was.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillyflower Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:23 pm

OCC: Creamfur or Lillyflower, as the Trator???, and is Frostheart in ThunderClan or WindClan???.

Creamfur stayed at the edge, not even looking at the new Cat.

Lillyflower stood in-front of Creamfur "go, Creamfur may have just lost her Kit" Lillyflower grolwed.
Lillyflower
Lillyflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:06 pm

"Maybe it's running back to WindClan, just like it's mother. You left once, you aren't coming back." growled the deputy of ThunderClan. What was it about she-cats that made them think that they could do whatever they wanted too? And some were just plain useless.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:13 am

"Frostheart!" Lynxpaw growled looking up. She looked back down at Crookedkit. As far as Lynxpaw knew she was unconcious, but because of the way she was lying, it was impossible to see if she was breathing and alive.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:31 pm

ooc- RAWR~

Whisperwind, faint blue eyes twinkling, crouched in a hunter's stance, attention focused entirely on the prey before him. A mouse. And a plump, juicy one at that. Precious prey for the clan. The hungry, hungry clan. Silently, always silently, the tom wiggled his hindquarters, preparing to pounce, snapping the creature's tiny neck ...

and a loud mew ruined his concentration. The mouse looked around in alarm, spotting Whisperwind and darting away just as his paw slammed down in the place the prey was. He snarled in frustration, getting up angrily, and squinting to find the cause of the commotion. Multiple cats were gathering, looking down into a gorge of some sort. He squared his shoulders and slinked towards the group, immediately recognizing Frostheart. He wasn't dead yet? Hmmph. With a look downwards, Whisperwind spotted the mangled body of Crookedkit.

Stupid kits. Always managing to get themselves close to death. A sigh escaped the tom's mouth and he, without a noise, hidden in the shadows of a mulberry bush, scent undetectable, focused on the wind. Wind. Tremendous wind. Wind strong enough to scoop up a kit. But he didn't want to do that. Because that would be stupid. No. Instead he should push Creamfur off the cliff. Follow her kit. The air pocket shoved itself against Creamfur, hopefully smashing her into the gorge dozens of feet below. "DIE TRAITOR *****." He took five pawsteps back, so he could just see the group through the underbush, and waited, wanting to see the perplexed expressions of the ThunderClan cats.

ooc- RAWRBURGER~ When IS Frosheart going to be murdered/eaten/ripped apart into shreds?

Last edited by River/Madhatter/Sniffy on Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillyflower Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:41 pm

OCC: That did not just happen, just ignore that Post, it is unreal!!!!!, oh and Crookedkit is a GIRL!!!!!.

Creamfur pushed her-self up, and stood on the ledge "if Crookedkit is gone, then I will go with her" Creamfur meowed.

Lillyflower padded towrds Frosthear "can't you see your old Den-Mate has just lost a Kit?" Lillyflower growled.
Lillyflower
Lillyflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:43 pm

ooc- *yawns* Did you know Whisperwind has the power of wind hun? He can control wind.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:44 pm

OOC: River... He was just about to die. YOU RUINED IT! Now we have to wait for the bird thing.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillyflower Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:45 pm

OCC: Please can we just ignore that Post, and CROOKEDKIT IS A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Lillyflower
Lillyflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:46 pm

ooc- Fine, fine. If he wants to die. *edits post*
Can I push Creamfur off the cliff?
And Creamfur: I DON'T CARE. D:<
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillyflower Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:49 pm

OCC: Nah, Creamfur is not going to Join StarClan, becuase there is another Kit............
Lillyflower
Lillyflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:50 pm

Frostheart accidentally nudged Creamfur off of the ledge while he was looking down at the kit.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:52 pm

ooc- When Creamfur is ready to die, give me a holler and one of my charries will be ready to slaughter her.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillyflower Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:21 am

OCC: Thankyou, she has to speek to Nightfeather first about their other Kit, who no one has ever seen or heard of before :) :) .

Creamfur stepped away from the edge and jumped to where Crookedkit was and meowed to the other Cats "has she Joined StarClan?" Creamfur meowed.
Lillyflower
Lillyflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:40 am

After what seemed forever, Lynxpaw appeared at the edge of the gorge, her fur stood on end with horror. She had finally hauled Crookedkit up all the ledges, appearing now where near where she had gone down. She looked at the young kit. "Get Lostpaw!" She mewed, her voice taught with horror.

Nightfeather leapt out of the bushes, running straight towards his kit. He licked her fur, grit, sand and small pebbles were tangled in her long pelt. "Crookedkit?" He mewed softly into her ear, "Crookedkit?" He voice rose in pitch as he was overwhelmed by tears once again. He looked a the red tabby Thunderclan apprentice. "Don't bother," He paused, choking, "She's gone..."
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next