Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waiting.

2 posters

Go down

Waiting. Empty Waiting.

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:52 pm

Lilacpaw padded around the rocky arch, trying not to get her paws even more wet than they already were. At least the water was better than snow, but coming home drenched was a pain. It took what seemed like moons to dry and you were lucky if your nest was half dry. Of well, at least it wasn't as cold as dreaded snow. The breeze gently blew in her face, drying some of her damp fur, it was actually kind of nice, minus the rain. Well, they sure wouldn't run out of water, and maybe more prey would come out now that the sun finally showed a bit. If only this weather would stop. Everything would be sooo much better.

Shaking her mind full of thoughts she focused on the now. The small sliver tabby looked around, waiting for her friend, Hollypaw to show. Lately Lilacpaw felt better about herself, having one friend sure made a difference. She now had fun around camp, having someone to laugh with and to train with sure brought up her attitude.

Lilacpaw peered around a rocky corner, finding a round, smooth spot with the sun shinning just over-top. She looked down at the water below her, it lapping against the high rock, At least it's not snowing. Lilacpaw told herself that over and over, hoping to get it thick in her scull. Who was she kidding, this weather seemed to never be nice, what would her Clan do?
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Warning System : Waiting. WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Waiting. Empty Re: Waiting.

Post by Naruto Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:57 pm

A dark shadow crept behind the Arch towards the silver she-cat, claws glinting in the cold new-leaf light. Black fur, darker than a raven's wing and glossy as a holly leaf, gave shape to this unknown being, creeping so carefully after the other cat.

Finally it lunged at Lilacpaw with a fearsome growl, aiming for her neck with sheathed claws to bowl her over.
Naruto
Naruto

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:04 pm

"Oof!" Lilacpaw let out as she hit the ground, and as she glanced up she noticed a sleek patch of shinny black fur. Hollypaw. She instantly climbed up, ready to take on her match. Her eyes aimed for her target, Hollypaw's shoulders, although it wasn't a surprise attack, it may work. Putting all her weight on her hind legs, she pounced, wasting no time. She knew this was a stupid attack, but oh well. She aimed for her dark fur around her neck. "Take this!"

No muse.
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:07 pm

Hollypaw jerked back, feeling a paw rake over her shoulders. In retaliation, she batted at her friend's ears. "Surprised ya, didn't I?" she purred, a wicked glint in her emerald eyes.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:09 pm

"I thought I smelled you, but I wasn't too sure with all this rain." She lied, with a hint of a smile on her face. Lilacpaw wasn't even paying attention to anything but her mind swirling with thoughts. "So, whats new?"
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:15 pm

"Nothing. Thrushflame still won't teach me anything!" Hollypaw sat down with a humph, wrapping her tail around her paws. "What about you?" she asked, flicking her ears.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:00 pm

"Nothing, and like you I haven't trained in ages. StarClan forbid I don't get my warriors ceremony." She sighed, sitting up straighter, she only wished she could skip the training and move on to a warrior. Things seemed so much for fun, free, fierce and wild. She could hardly wait. " I just want to be a warrior so bad."
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:45 pm

"Me too." Hollypaw sighed. "Hey, why don't we ask Thrushflame if we can train together? Then at least they might notice our skills and make us warriors!" Maybe. It could happen. She was still a few moons too young but anything could happen!

"I wonder what our warrior names'll be..." she wondered aloud. "I wanna be called Hollylight!"
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down