Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waiting...

+6
~ Jetter ~
Riber~
LEN KAGAMINE
Ace
Noname
Flamestar
10 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Waiting... Empty Waiting...

Post by Flamestar Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:25 pm

The FireClan cats gathered above the camp looking down at IceClan. They would be leaving now. He sat and waited until the cats came out. They had sprayed the scent markings on almost every tree. He saw one cat come out then 2 others, it was time. He flicked his tail and got and ran tdown the slope into the camp as IceClan came out. He yowled, "I CLAIM THIS TERRITORY IN THE NAME OF FIRECLAN!" he yowled. He sent out 2 warriors out to go spray there scent on the trees and the border. They would have to get some of WolfClan's territory if they were to reach this safely, just add a slip of territory into WolfClan.
Flamestar
Flamestar

Warning System : Waiting... WarningBar-Gloss6sharp

Back to top Go down

Waiting... Empty Re: Waiting...

Post by Noname Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:35 pm

Wildtail raced down the hill that protected IceClan Camp, erasing the scents in the dens, Nursery, and Medicine Den. Scent marking the area around the den, heading closer to WolfClan but not getting too close, wolves were twice the size of cats and she didn't want to meet one in the middle of the night.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Warning System : Waiting... WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:41 pm

OOC:You weren't supposed to post it so fast...

IC:Ravenwing was just moving out of his den when he saw Wildtail in the camp. He shrieked a battle cry and leaped on top of her. "Mangy crow-food eaters! This is still our land!"
Ace
Ace
Main Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:44 pm

"You fled like cowards this is our land NOW!" Wildtail rolled over which would fling him away, or force him off, she growled angrily, this was going to be easy but the warrior forbid attacking a medicine cat, but what if they attacked first. "BACK OFF! Medicine Cat, I don't wish to fight you."
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:45 pm

"Flamestar turned to defend his mate. "No it isn't! We have gotten word from StarClan that we would claim this land after you left. You are leaving now, it is not your land anymore. You are leaving the clans forever." he hissed batting Ravenwing off of her like a mouse with Sheathed claws. "This is our land now."
Flamestar
Flamestar

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:02 pm

OOC: !!! Mangy Crow-Food eaters! lol! I'm going to RP an NPC! (Littlestep that is)

Littlestep darted out of the newly made warriors den. "What in Starclan is Fireclan doing here?!" He hissed, tail sticking striaght up, and his pelt bristling. He lashed out at the nearest Fireclan warrior, leaving a large gash in its shoulder. The (NPC) cat lunged at the Iceclan warrior, but the little tom back fired the Fireclan cat's swipe, by twisting in mid-air, kicking at the other warrior. "You mangy crow-food eaters! This territory belongs to Iceclan! Boarders are already set, with Thunderclan's approval! What gives you the right to just walts right in, and try to take it for yourselves?" Littlestep hissed, his eyes locked on the Fireclan leader, Wildtail, and Ravenwing. Ravenwing! Littlestep flashed across the clearing, leaving the Fireclan warrior to stand there, dazed and battered. The small warrior leaped into the air, hoping to pin down Flamestar. His claws were unsheathed, and he was flailing his claws down towards Flamestar's back. "What gives you the right to take our territory? This is STILL Iceclan's! We haven't left yet! Do you see us preparing? NO! We still have time! Get your filthy clan out of her!" He wasn't hissing anymore, he was at a full fledged growl. "And, you are Breaking the Warrior Code by attacking a Medicine cat! What do you think Starclan has to say about that, eh? You filthy Fireclan cats are just like Shadowclan!"
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:08 pm

Unsheathing his claws he turned fell to the ground as he landed on him. He scratched his belly with his Razor Sharp claws and launched him backwards with his hind legs. "You are leaving now, you are leaving this forest forever, didn't you hear Ravenwing should have told you, you are moving out, back into your old home, where we used to be. We are nothing like ShadowClan." he hissed.
Flamestar
Flamestar

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:16 pm

Littlestep felt claws rake across his underbelly. "Fox-Dung!" He hissed, rolling off of the leader. He struggled to get up. "You crow-food eaters are breaking the warrior code! Attack a Medicine cat is like a one way ticket to the Dark Forest!" He spat, coughing up blood. He didn't dare move, for the pain was unbareable, but he locked his gaze on Ravenwing, Wildtail, and Flamestar... "And yes... I did hear Ravenwing... But whoever said we were leaving today?"
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:18 pm

"We obey the Warrior Code. We are just here claiming the land you are leaving." he spat launching himself on Littlestep clawing his back this time. Being as big as Tigerstar had its advantages. He hopped of hoping that he wouldn't die but he just wanted to give him scars to remember him by.
Flamestar
Flamestar

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:24 pm

Littlestep was crushed under Flamestar's Weight. "Y-you... A-are... B-breaking the.. W-warrior.. Code... 'Do not hunt or trespass on another Clans' territory'" The small warrior started to resite some of the Warrior Code, with the little breath he had. "you have Trespassed onto Iceclan's territory, and attacked us while we still owned the land. We have yet to leave, so this territory is still ours... Once we cross our boarders, into the unclaimed land, then this land is up for grabs... But not yet... " He croaked, trying to stand up once Flamestar's weight liffted off of him.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:27 pm

Ravenwing bolted past Wildtail and tackled Flamestar. "He's right chubby! Get off our land!"
Ace
Ace
Main Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:32 pm

"We have come to claim this before ThunderClan claims it. We just came in early so we would make sure we got this territory." he growled. He bit the cat back for one last wound and hopped off. He leapt away from him launching himself into the battle and grabbed hold of Grasstail [NPC] knocking her to her side. He got on top of her and bit her back and scratched it leaving a good sized wound and hopped off. He was bowled over by Ravenwing. "What are you doing, I don't attack Medicine Cats." he growled scratching his underbelly with his razor sharp claws.
Flamestar
Flamestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:34 pm

"This is Thunderclan territory anyway! You don't have a choice for it!" Ravenwing snarled, launching himself at Flamestar.
Ace
Ace
Main Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:35 pm

Wildtail headbutted Ravenwing out of the way trying not unsheathed her claws on the Medicine Cat but she kept on reminding herself of the rule that you couldn't harm a Medicine Cat, she also wanted make sure that Medicine Cat stayed a live so that IceClan could leave.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:35 pm

Littlestep fell to the ground again, wincing in pain. Flamestar is way too fat for his, anyone for that matter, good... Blood poured out of his wounds. Never again... Will he try to even fight a leader.. That is.. if he lived...
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:36 pm

Lightning fur watched the other cat's scrimmage. This was to be FireClan territory! No one could take that from them! The tom leaped into the battle, scratching and hissing at whoever came near him.
Eventually he rushed over to Flamestar, hearing Littlestep's reply. "If this is still your territory we will take it from you now."
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:36 pm

"StarClan told us we could claim this land in name of FireClan, we barley have any territory anyway." he growled easily dodging his attack. He launched himself onto Ravenwing and scratched his back.
Flamestar
Flamestar

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:38 pm

OOC: So... Littlestep is.. Dieing... So yeah... Flamestar! You are too fat for your, anyone's, own good! :3
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:39 pm

OOC:He isn't fat, he is just big, as big as Tigerstar, I have all 9 lives left still
Flamestar
Flamestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:44 pm

Ravenwing lost his balance from Wildtail and fail over. Mouse - Dung! He sprang up, infuriated at Wildtail, but now he kept his attention on Littlestep. He ran for the medicine den. I never should've battled!

Hawkfire lead his patrol of warriors into Iceclan's clearing. "Great Starclan!" He looked around. "Thunderclan, attack Fireclan!" Hawkfire himself went after Flamestar, spitting his fury. He slashed at Flamestar's shoulder.

OOC:Hawkfire is as big as Tigerstar, so this'll be fun. XD
Ace
Ace
Main Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:47 pm

"This is our territory, we have claimed it in the name of StarClan. We have gotten word from StarClan saying that this land is rightfully ours." he spat dodging his move and jumped onto his back aiming for his throat he bit down on the throat or at least near it. Why am I trying to kill a cat? I never wanted this. He let go noticing it wasn't the throat and scratched his back with his razor sharp claws. He let go and fell back "I don't want this to happen, what is happening, I basically killed Littlestep." he yowled feeling really bad.

Last edited by Mountainstar on Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Flamestar
Flamestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:50 pm

Lightningfur stared in disgust and horror at his leader. Littlestep was to die because of him! The tom felt an overwhelming sense of pity for the warrior. As his thought ended he saw a group of ThunderClan cats rush into the clearing. Without a second thought Lightningfur jumped and attacked a burly tom, scratching and hising at the creature.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:52 pm

He let go noticing it wasn't the throat and scratched his back with his razor sharp claws. He let go and fell back "I don't want this to happen, what is happening, I basically killed Littlestep." he yowled feeling really bad.
Flamestar
Flamestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:55 pm

Wildtail growled nosily, attacking a gray she-cat that was only slightly smaller than her, rolling over and over while scarping her claws across the she-cats exposed stomach, but not without a few nips and scratches from the opposing ThunderClan warrior. Wildtail bit ferociously willing her self to prove her name Wildtail. She didn't want to kill this warrior but she wouldn't stop fighting back.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:56 pm

He kept his grip on Hawkfire but hoped he wouldn't bring him to near death as well. If only IceClan would help us.
Flamestar
Flamestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next