Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunting alone (Private to me and membo)

2 posters

Go down

Hunting alone (Private to me and membo) Empty Hunting alone (Private to me and membo)

Post by Cheesles Sun May 02, 2010 12:36 am

Amberpaw padded forlornly through the Fireclan Territory. Her brown tail swished merrily from side to side and she wandered around in a daze. She hadn't realised how close she had gotten to the border.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : Hunting alone (Private to me and membo) WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Hunting alone (Private to me and membo) Empty Re: Hunting alone (Private to me and membo)

Post by Member Mon May 03, 2010 3:18 pm

OOC: I jussa realized I was the moderator of the clan. X3

Treeshadow hunted near the border, he head low as he scented for prey. The rain made the task harder. He had to travel over to this side just to find something. He'd almost crossed the border too, but he caught himself. Hopefully something from FireClan had scurried over. Maybe it was hiding in a bush or something.
Administrator

Warning System : Hunting alone (Private to me and membo) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Hunting alone (Private to me and membo) Empty Re: Hunting alone (Private to me and membo)

Post by Cheesles Fri May 07, 2010 4:23 am

As Amberpaw padded closer towards the border, she didn't even realize that there was another young cat in the area too. Her paw slipped over the border finally. She had suddenly realized how far off course she had wandered. She shook her head and growled to herself. She had been so preoccupied recently and had often been distracted and easily gotten off task.

Amberpaw stopped suddenly crouching to the ground. she could've sworn on the name of Starclan that she had heard some other cat. She flicked her ears. It was pretty unlikely that a Shadowclan cat would've purposely wandered so close to the border. Or maybe like her, they had been so distracted recently.

Again Amberpaw shook her head muttering to herself under her breath. "Your getting overly paranoid with yourself!" Then mewed a word she wouldn't normally use under her breath. She dismissed the movement she had heard, thinking it was just her mind playing tricks on her.

OOC: My muse just came running back to me!!!
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Fri May 07, 2010 2:57 pm

Treeshadow's ears pricked when he heard the voice of a cat, and it was erily close. This wasn't the mew of a cat from his clan either. It could just be another close to the border, but he had to make sure. He crept from behind one of the many trees and spotted a FireClan apprentice standing over the border. Technically, she was invading.

With his pelt bristled high, he walked from behind the tree into full view, ready to attack if necessary.

"You mind getting back to FireClan?" He growled at her.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Sat May 15, 2010 4:42 pm

"I'm no longer over the border so I have as mush right to be here as you!" Amberpaw mewed decently. Her tail swished from side to side realising her anger, but she remain calm. Her striking green eyes scanned the tom from head to paw and was struck by his lean build. His eyes were a handsome *insert eye colour here* and his pelt seemed to gleam in the morning sunshine. His broard shoulders were obviously strengthened by several moons of training.

Amberpaw couldn't help it, she seemed strangely attracted to this handsome Shadowclan tom. She blinked and looked away, licking her chest to cover up her nervousness. Her tail had stoppped swaying and lay peacefully to the side. Amberpaw sat down and licked her paw. "I'm Amberpaw, I training to be a warrior and I should be made one in the next moon or so. Whats your name?" She mewed letting her kindness overwhelm her. Part of her really want to get to know this tom, but part of her wanted to stay loyal to her clan.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sun May 16, 2010 8:09 pm

"I never said you couldn't be here," Treeshadow nearly hissed. As long as you're over there. He pointed a claw at the invisible line that marked each territory. He stood ready even if the FireClan cat, Amberpaw it seemed to be, still spoke to him. "Treeshadow," he answered her, his voice rougher than usual.

He wasn't so sure about this whole FireClan thing. He scented the air, checking to see if there weren't any other FireClan cats that may come and accuse him of something or otherwise.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Mon May 17, 2010 1:09 am

Sensing Treeshadow's uneasiness, Amberpaw tried to reassure him, "There shouldn't be any other cats here, we don't usually come this close to the border." She mewed sitting down, her tail curling over her paws in a gentle manner.

"So.." Amberpaw mewed trying to think of something to say that would break the ice.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon May 17, 2010 3:02 pm

Treeshadow grunted. Yeah. they don't come around that often. Sure. He tilted his head at her. "So?" So, what? A creeping sensation went over him that told him that this cat was trying to have a conversation with him, even if conversations weren't on his Greatest Skill list. Not even remotely. So, whatto say? He didn't know. He just waited for her. Not sure if to leaveor stay.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Wed May 19, 2010 12:32 am

Amberpaw sat still and quiet for a moment, her tail twitching with irritation. Her mind was pondering all her thoughts, deciding wether they were werthy of being talked about. "You don't seem very old, how long have you ben a warrior for?" Amberpaw mewed her tail stopped with the sudden good question.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Wed May 19, 2010 2:53 pm

Treshadow grunted. He had to be old to be a warrior? "A couple days ago," he flicked his tail. Yeah, couple days. Nothing really went on, so he took his hand at apprentice duties or hung out in the Elder's Den. Things seemed less... uh... how to put it? Pizzazy? No, exciteing, as it used to be. Not at all. Kit were 'paws and 'paws were warriors. Different and the same.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Fri May 21, 2010 3:40 pm

"Congratulations!" Amberpaw mewed trying to sound as cheerful as possible.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Fri May 21, 2010 3:44 pm

"Uh, sure." He kind of wanted to leave now. He was good as assessing situations, not having conversations with other cats outside of the Gathering. It was just odd. It felt like ants were crawling through his pelt right now. Geez. "Um... I thinkI should go now." He gave her a little unsure grin. Man, this was just uncomfortable.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Fri May 21, 2010 3:56 pm

Amberpaw nodded, "I should too." She mewed and stood up. As she turned she mewed over shoulder, "I might see you again, good bye." And then padded away, but under her breath she mumbled, "I hope I see you again."
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Fri May 21, 2010 4:12 pm

"Bye." Treeshadow turned around, relieved that the whole encounter was over. Maybe he should take a break from FireClan. He didn't want another run in. His fur bristled a little, and he didn't bother to let them lie down. He completely agreed with them.

OOC: Amberpaw should go into SC and stalk him since he won't come back....
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Fri May 21, 2010 5:00 pm

OOC: Kk! XD
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down