Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What to do what to do? (Private me and sandfur only)

4 posters

Go down

What to do what to do? (Private me and sandfur only) Empty What to do what to do? (Private me and sandfur only)

Post by Cheesles Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:18 am

Morningflower sat on a rock beside the camp entrance watching the sun going down. From where she was perched, she could see the lake. The rose coloured sky was reflected in the water. A frosty breeze blew over her making her fur fluff up. The sun glittered through the dark clouds as it was replaced by the moon. Her tortoiseshell fur that was usually brown was silver in the moonlight. She sat alone wishing she had a companion.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : What to do what to do? (Private me and sandfur only) WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

What to do what to do? (Private me and sandfur only) Empty Re: What to do what to do? (Private me and sandfur only)

Post by Wolvine Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:20 am

OOC: AH CREEPEH! Cuz macavity is my cat, and he looked after Skimble, YOU WIULL BE LIKE MY DAUGHTER IN LAW! As well as sister, friend and mate. VERY CREEPEH!
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : What to do what to do? (Private me and sandfur only) WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

What to do what to do? (Private me and sandfur only) Empty Re: What to do what to do? (Private me and sandfur only)

Post by Lynx Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:20 am

Skimbleshanks just returned from a patrol. Nobody said he should patrol, but he did it anyway. He made sure everything is right. The camp entrance came just in sight he saw a star falling from the sky and landing on the ground. As he came closer the star took the shape of a beautiful young she-cat. Her eyes glittered like they were the reflection of StarClan itself, and even her fur looked like it was not from this world. Shanks prowled a bit closer, watching her from behind a bush. There she was, looking into the red-colored evening sky. Her eyes deep as the deepest sea. Shanks took all his courage and stepped forward.
"Hello, young lady.", he mewed. "What are you doing here, all alone?" He sat infront of her. "Oh, where are my manners? My name is Skimbleshanks, the Railway-Cat, um, I mean, i used to be the Railway cat, now I am a loyal warrior to WindClan." He looked deep into her eyes. "And may I know your precious name?" His orange tabby coat glittered in the light, his white breast looking silver and his green eyes looked like the reflection of luck itself.

OOC: I'll use three names for this cat: Skimble, Shanks, and Skimbleshanks. And isn't my text romantic? I am melting xDD
Lynx
Lynx

Warning System : What to do what to do? (Private me and sandfur only) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:59 pm

OOC: CH-CH-CH-CH-CHEESY! *Yarrowsprout laughs and curses Morningflower from StarClan*
Administrator

Warning System : What to do what to do? (Private me and sandfur only) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:01 am

(Please dun post member. And sandy, he is soooooo romantic! I little too romantic but I like it! :))

Morningflower switched her gaze from the scarlet sky and fixed it on a powerful tabby tom. She sat up and licked her chest avoiding his gaze. She was caught completely off guard. She politely extended her paw in an odd and polite gesture.
"Nice to meet you. I am Morningflower. Just flower for short." She said laying down again. But she kept her forest green gaze fixed on the magnifecent orange tabby.
His orange fur reflected the setting sun like it in fact was the sun.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : What to do what to do? (Private me and sandfur only) WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:01 pm

"Well, Morningflower" Skimble mewed. "What are you doing all alone in this cold?" He settled beside her and lay down, too. He looked at her. She just looked too beautiful to describe. He was caught by the way she gave her chest a lick, he was caught by the way her muzzle twitched. Every on this she-cat was fascinating.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:40 pm

"I don't know, I don't really have many friends in this clan. I was bought here as a kit. Everyone thinks I am not loyal." She replied.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:22 pm

(Sandy???)
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:14 pm

Skimble nodded. "Well, as you know, I am new in this clan, too. I came here being 8 Moons old. Now I'm 23. Time rushed away." He looked deep into her beautiful eyes. "How can they dare question the loyality of a beauty like you? You are a Windclan cat. Remember great Firestar? He was born a kittypet and he led Thunderclan, and us all, to such glory times we live in now. You re a clan cat, and nobody should doubt that. I worked with twolegs at a Railway station. If somebody is no clan cat, it's me.", he mewed, meeting her gaze.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:19 pm

"I was born in the hills. As a loner. I call myself that, but my parents were both rogues. They tried to teach me to kill but I was intent on living my life to the fullest." She looked at her front left leg then held it up. "See this scar, my parents hurt my delibretly so I would kill. I left them and came down from the mountains. I prefered company. Windlan live on the high moors, its like the mountains." She mewed puting her paw down and looking back at Skimbleshanks.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:20 pm

OOC: If you suggest to go hunting thats when Macavity will appear xD
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : What to do what to do? (Private me and sandfur only) WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:23 pm

Skambleshanks sat up and padded over to her paw. Then he gave it some gentle licks. "Dont feel bad, Flower.", he mewed. He was so near now that they nearly touched noses. "You are a great warrior now." His tail lay around Morningflower now while he still sat really near her at her wounded paw.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:35 pm

"If I walk on it, I limp only slightly. It's just a scar now." She mewed feeling the warmth of his tongue along her skin, cold from the frost of winter.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:38 pm

"You won't limp anymore as long as I'm around to make this scar heal.", he mewed licking her paw again.

OOC: AWWWW SO ROMANTIC!!! THATS TRUE LOOOOVEE!!
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:46 pm

(he ish romantic.)

"I am sure it will never leave. It's a permanent scar." She mewed. His deep mew sparked something inside her. A feeling she had never felt before. She felt quesy when he licked her paw, she adored the way he looked into her eyes. Morningflower could'nt help it, she liked this tom. He was, different. She understood her pain of being called and thought disloyal, being called an outsider.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:52 am

Skimble stopped licking her paw and shivered. "It's late already. Do you want to come with me back to the den? We can huddle together so it won't be so cold. And about that scar. You will forget it and it will forget you. I make sure about that.", he mewed looking into her eyes. He was full of love for this she-cat. She touched his heart and took it away. He would follow her everywhere.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:05 am

"Um," Morningflower stared in surprise. "Ok, if thats ok with you." She mewed. "Should I get some more moss, bracken or those soft waxy leaves that keep it dry?" She asked hoping to help.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:42 am

Skimble mewed a laughter. "You already HAS a nest in the den, we can just move it to mine.", he replied.

OOC: xD
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:53 pm

"It was supposed to be cleaned today, Silly apprentices." She mewed.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:21 pm

"Well, how am I supposed to know that?", he mewed and licked her head. "I'll help you gather anything."
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:19 pm

"Ok," Flower was beginning to feel more then comfortable around this cat.

(Ok we will skip gathering materials we'll make a thread in the den but make that one not as long as this and then we can step up there relatioship. is that ok? I''l make the thread.)
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down