Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sandfur, Raintalon and Lillyflower (OPEN)

+4
Noname
Lillyflower
Raintalon
Lynx
8 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Sandfur, Raintalon and Lillyflower (OPEN) Empty Sandfur, Raintalon and Lillyflower (OPEN)

Post by Lynx Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:30 am

OOC: It doesn't matter if we go into the warriors den or do battle training or hunting or so. Als long as only Rantalon and Sandfur do it and no other cat we post ist here ^^

Edit OOC: I think we do as M said, we will fight over Raintalon. He forgot about Lilly cause she was. dunno, away xD
I don't know about Lilly and Lilly don't know about Sand. Lilly returns from I-dont-know-where and sees her mate flirting with a cat she don't know. And yeah, that is where the fun begins.
Agreed?

Sandfur finished her meal and sat down to wash her paws. "What are we going to do now, Raintalon?", she asked. She was tired, but it wasn't dawn so she knew she couldn't sleep now.

Last edited by Sandfur on Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lynx
Lynx

Warning System : Sandfur, Raintalon and Lillyflower (OPEN) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Sandfur, Raintalon and Lillyflower (OPEN) Empty Re: Sandfur, Raintalon and Lillyflower (OPEN)

Post by Raintalon Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:11 am

OOC: Alright

"Well you look tired, so how about we do one of the easier things." He mewed, beckoning her to follow him with his tail, "Ill show you around the camp." Padded onward he mewed, "You already know the warriors den, but have you seen the nursery?"
Raintalon
Raintalon

Back to top Go down

Sandfur, Raintalon and Lillyflower (OPEN) Empty Re: Sandfur, Raintalon and Lillyflower (OPEN)

Post by Lynx Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:50 am

"No not yet.", she mewed and padded beside him. "But I saw so many kits around. They remind me of my own kithood."

OOC: How old is Raintalon? Sandfur is young, she is only 9 or 10 moons old ^^
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Raintalon Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:05 pm

OOC: Yeah hes around that age too, he was barely a warrior when he joined thunderclan.

"Yeah, the nursery is where the queens go when theyre about to have kits or when they have to take care of them." He mewed, looking into the nursery, "I love kits. They're so cute" He meowed with his eyes full of affection.
Raintalon
Raintalon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:19 pm

Sandfur purred and brushed herself at him. She pressed her head against him and licked him between the ears. "I love them too.", she mewed with a soft voice.
She stepped a little bit away from him, as if nothing happened. "So, what next?"
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Raintalon Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:17 pm

Raintalon licked his chest. "Cmon, ill show you the elders den" he mewed as he approached it. "Alright" He mewed "Im gonna warn you, they're fiesty. No matter how many ticks you get rid of or how much fresh kill you bring them, they wont be grateful much of the time." He winced as he remember the cranky cats.

"Come on, ill show you the medicine cat den" He mewed padding over to the den. "Medicine cats heal us when we get battle wounds, and they contact starclan and tell us prophecies. But..." He mewed, his eyes sympathetic, "They cant have mates."
Raintalon
Raintalon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:10 pm

"So I don't want to become a medicine cat, do I?", she mewed. "And what is this big ledge over there?", she asked him. The elder were really stupid furballs, but they were her Clan now, so she would respect them.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Raintalon Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:55 pm

"Not if you want a mate" Raintalon mewed. "And that ledge is the highledge, thats where the leaders go to announce messages that are important to the clan." With a flick of his tail he mewed with a scrunched up face, "And THAT, is the dirtplace. When you gotta do your thing, thats where you go." Looking around, he realized he had showed her all of the camp. "Ive shown you the whole camp, so do you wanna go train, hunt, or rest?" He mewed licking her ears gently.
Raintalon
Raintalon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:32 am

Sandfur purred as loud as she could as she felt his soft licking. "Well, I am really tired. So many things happened today. I think it would be best if I could rest a bit. And tommorow you could show me the territory and some hunting moves. In your eyes I have to be a very poor hunter....", she mewed.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillyflower Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:16 am

OCC: Lillypaw is Raintalcons mate, so back of!!!!!
Lillyflower
Lillyflower

Warning System : Sandfur, Raintalon and Lillyflower (OPEN) WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:22 am

OOC: Raintalon said in chat he has no mate, so we agreed that I become his new mate.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillyflower Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:32 am

OCC: How long ago was that?
Lillyflower
Lillyflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:48 am

OOC: lawlz Raintalon is becoming the new Leopardstrike.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Raintalon Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:50 am

OOC: Lillyflower you never really did anything with me, so i thought you stopped being my mate, so i said i didnt have a mate to sandfur.
Raintalon
Raintalon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:22 am

OOC: So what are we going to do now?
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:40 pm

OOC: Here is what I would do... Drama is good for RPing, so... Lillypaw doesn't know this is happening, and Sandfur doesn't know about Lillypaw. So... FIGHT OVER RAINTALON, see who he chooses, trust me, it will be really fun! XDD
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:59 pm

OOC: Lol
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Raintalon Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:00 pm

OOC: Heh, im good with that, i like drama :D
Raintalon
Raintalon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:41 pm

OOC: I edited the topic and edited an OOC in the first post ^^
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Raintalon Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:48 pm

OOC: Alright, so Lillypaw you should walk up to us now.

"Alright, get some rest then" raintalon mewed licking her ears, "The warriors den is over there, I'll come with you." He padded over to the warriors den, sandfurs pelt against his.
Raintalon
Raintalon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillyflower Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:33 pm

Lillypaw padded up to him "you lying fur-ball, you just used me, so thats it, have her as a mate, becuase we are over" Lillypaw spat, then she padded over to the other side of the Clearing.
Lillyflower
Lillyflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:43 pm

Frostheart blinked awkwardly, as Lillypaw cut in front of him and basically told off Raintalon. She had a lot of anger in her voice and Raintalon was walking off with Sandfur. What in StarClan was going on? Should he comfort Lillypaw, or just walk away and stay out of this love triangle. What would a deputy do? The Clan needs to work together, so I should help Lillypaw right? Frostheart padded towards Lillypaw, nervously his blue eyes darting from place to place. "Hey, um, are you okay?"
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Raintalon Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:28 pm

Raintalon blinked in suprise. "Lillypaw!" He started, then stopped and turned to sandfur, seeing the confused look in her eyes, "Um, its a long story.."
Raintalon
Raintalon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:46 pm

Sandfur decided not to ask any more questions. It was Raintalon's history and if he is willing to share it with her she would listen. As long as she could be with him, everything was fine. He was the one who saved her from all her fear, from her sadness. He was the first cat she saw in her new home, the first who welcomed her as she were clanborn. That's why she loved him so much. That's why she could not imagine her new life as a Thunderclan warrior without him.

Sandfur looked back over the shoulder to the angry she-cat and saw a tom running after her. This must be the deputy., she thought.
She brushed herself at Raintalon's side and padded into the warrior den. She saw many nests inside.
"Where can I sleep?", she asked.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Raintalon Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:52 pm

"Well" Raintalon mewed, trotting up to her with a last glance over his shoulder. Frostheart could calm her down, then he'd talk. "Here, sleep next to my nest." he mewed settling down into his nest and looking up at her.
Raintalon
Raintalon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next