Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sandfur, Raintalon and Lillyflower (OPEN)

+4
Noname
Lillyflower
Raintalon
Lynx
8 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Sandfur, Raintalon and Lillyflower (OPEN) - Page 3 Empty Re: Sandfur, Raintalon and Lillyflower (OPEN)

Post by Wolvine Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:20 pm

OCC: Really? I never saws XD ok just carry on killing each other.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : Sandfur, Raintalon and Lillyflower (OPEN) - Page 3 WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Sandfur, Raintalon and Lillyflower (OPEN) - Page 3 Empty Re: Sandfur, Raintalon and Lillyflower (OPEN)

Post by Goldenstorm Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:53 pm

ooc: I don't mean to be logical, but 6 moons means 6 months. Cats are mature and ready to have kits at that age. Just to let my peeps know. lolz
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Warning System : Sandfur, Raintalon and Lillyflower (OPEN) - Page 3 WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:54 pm

ooc:Yeah........I knew but I had no clue how old Lilly is. So I'm confused. That means she must be at least 1o moons right? So mature? lol
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : Sandfur, Raintalon and Lillyflower (OPEN) - Page 3 WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:14 pm

ooc: well, an apprentice has to be 6 moons old to be an apprentice, so yeah, she been ready to have kits.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Warning System : Sandfur, Raintalon and Lillyflower (OPEN) - Page 3 WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Raintalon Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:18 pm

OOC: Yeah, its a good idea but i dont know... Should we vote on it or something?

Raintalon looked off into the distance, thinking. Then turning to Sandfur he mewed distantly. "I don't know, i love you both... But i cant have one paw with each cat, and i'm just not sure what to do." He mewed looking off towards lillyflower, who seemed to be looking at him in expectance. "Come on, lets go sort this out." He mewed, padding off towards Lillyflower with a flick of his tail to beckon Sandfur.
Raintalon
Raintalon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:10 am

Sandfur looked a bit sad. It was odd that Raintalon'S heart was not for her alone, but... she would do everything to make him happy, even if that meant to quit with him as a mate.
She followed Raintalon and padded to Lillyflower.

OOC: I dont know.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:05 am

Barkfur remained seated next to the Clan's deputy. She caught sight of the 3 cats meeting and she tensed her muscles, ready to spring if any of the cats started a fight.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillyflower Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:45 am

Lillyflower stopped in front of Raintalcon and Sandfur "Well? Are you my mate or or you hers?" Lillyflower asked.
Lillyflower
Lillyflower

Warning System : Sandfur, Raintalon and Lillyflower (OPEN) - Page 3 WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:37 pm

Sandfur flicked her tail. Lillyflower was very direct. She would wait for Raintalon to answer first.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Raintalon Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:16 pm

Raintalon stung at the words, she went right for the big question. Stuttering, he mewed, "I-I dont know. I think its best if we all just go on, and ill see who my heart really belongs to. I love you both, and its hard to make a decision." He looked up, he could feel the tension between the two she cats and flattened himself, ready to break in between them and break up a fight.
Raintalon
Raintalon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:06 am

Sandfur gave a silent hiss. Just go on, he says. Don't he think about my feelings? It's unbearable to look into the face of this stupid excuse for a cat. And he thinks I will compete with her?, Sandfur thought.
She unsheathed her claws and dug them into the earth. She gave Lillyflower an angry look. She stood up and mewed: "I will fight for him. Are you courageous enough to do the same? Because I really love him."
She knew she provoked Lillyflower with that, but it didn't matter. If she would leap at her, Sandfur would be ready to show her who's the better mate.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillyflower Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:38 am

Lillyflower looked into the eyes of Sandfur and meowed "I thought I loved him, but now that he has set eyes on you, I know where his heart lyes.
I had been in love with only two Cats, him and another, both of them seemed to love me for a short while, then they left me and got other Mates. Now I think, well I know, I was destend to never have a Mate or be loved by another Cat. My Family left me here when I was just a Kit, so I have no Family or Friends or even a Mate.
So you can have him Sandfur, becuase I know you love him and he really loves you, and that many be one day, I will find the right Cat, or I will join StarClan alone" then Lillyflower sighed and padded away into the dark of the night.
Lillyflower
Lillyflower

Warning System : Sandfur, Raintalon and Lillyflower (OPEN) - Page 3 WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:02 am

Sandfur looked after Lillyflower. She wanted to rush after her, because she dont wanted her to be so sad, bur she knew that it would look strange that the cat who took her mate wants to comfort her.
She gave Raintalon a startled look. "Well, is it true what she said? Do you really love me?", she mewed with a low voice. On the one paw she was happy that she could live with Raintalon now, but on the other paw she was sad. Sad because Lillyflower was all alone now. Again. She didnt knew the story ofthe she-cat and now she felt a bit ... guilty.
Maybe she could make her happy if she does everything to be the best mate for Raintalon. Maybe if she sees that he is happy she will gets a bit happy too.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:08 am

Barkfurm from the distance, saw the end to the fight. She was proud, proud that Lilliflower had chosen not to fight. Lilliflower knew it was better to just let him go. She sped off to meet with Lilliflower, and she caught up quickly. "Hey Lilliflower, that was very honorable of you. How do you feel?"
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillyflower Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:57 am

OCC: She really is going to leave to find her Family, and she does. Also she finds a Mate who is a Loner/Rouge and she has Kits with Him, but then he is hit by a Monster before the Kits are born so Lillyflower comes back to ThunderClan.

"Sick" Lillyflower meowed "I think I need some time away from the Clan, so I'm leaving tonight to go and find my Pearents, I might not come back, but who cares, right?".
Lillyflower
Lillyflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Raintalon Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:02 pm

Raintalon stared, startled. Lillyflower just... walked off. Looking at Sandfur he mewed softly, "Yes, i do love you." Looking off to where lillyflower went raintalon mewed half to himself, "Where do you think shes going?" Shaking his head, he licked sandfurs ears softly, "I hope this is the end of this.. fight.. I dont want to see you get hurt."
Raintalon
Raintalon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillyflower Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:34 pm

OCC: I am not going to post for Lillyflower for a few Days, but I am going to Post with all of my other Cats, so don't think I have left the Site becuase I have not.

Lillyflower sighed and then meowed to Barkfur "tell Silverstar I have gone please".
Then Lillyflowe looked around the Camp one last time, then she padded out into the wide world.
Lillyflower
Lillyflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:23 pm

"Lillyflower, I'm going with you." she sighed. Barkfur could understand Lillyflower's aggrevation and dissapointment. "You may not want me to come, but I worry for you." One cat alone. That is deadly. Lilllyflower could easily be picked off by some stray badger or fox, but that is the least of her worries. What about food and shelter? Clan cats had the advantage, loners had the harshest path.
"If you don't want me to go with you, at least find some other cat to go with you." she looked Lillyflower in the eye, her eyes as soft as the clouds in the sky "If you can find a cat out there that you trust, I will leave. I prefer Clan life, but I'm not you. This is your choice to make."

ooc: ok to all.

Last edited by Goldenpaw on Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:35 pm

Sandfur purred as she heard Raintalon's soft mew and his gentle licking.
"I don't know. But I hope she's not too hurt...", she answered.
She pressed herself at him. She wanted to express her feelings now, but she didn't found words for them. She was so happy that Raintalon really loved her, really cared for her that she totaly forgot her guilt about Lillyflower.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Raintalon Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:03 pm

Purring at Sandfurs warmth, he mewed softly into her ear, "Its alright, don't feel bad. She'll be happy with someone one day." Looking towards the entrance of the camp, he noticed Barkfur and Lillyflower mewing at eachother. "Barkfur will calm her down" He thought out loud between licks.
Raintalon
Raintalon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillyflower Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:31 am

OCC: Please do not follow her or anyone go with her.

"No" Lillyflower meowed "this is something I must do on my own, please".
Lillyflower
Lillyflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:12 am

Sandfur licked over her paws. "You're right.", she mewed. "Are you going to show me my new home today?"

Last edited by Sandfur on Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:30 am

OOC: Ew. I didn't like Lillyflower before, and now I really don't like her. Leaving the clan, and for what? A few lost causes. That's what we call a desperate woman, kids.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:40 pm

ooc- Do not try this at home kids.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Raintalon Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:01 pm

OOC: haha, and Sandfur lets make a new thread of Raintalon showing Sandfur around in thunderclan territory.

"Yeah, lets go" He mewed, licking her between the ears and trotting towards the entrance of the camp.
Raintalon
Raintalon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next