Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sandfur, Raintalon and Lillyflower (OPEN)

+4
Noname
Lillyflower
Raintalon
Lynx
8 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Sandfur, Raintalon and Lillyflower (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sandfur, Raintalon and Lillyflower (OPEN)

Post by Lynx Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:07 pm

Sandfur curled to a ball besides him and pressed her nose into his fur. He was so warm and smelled so good. This was her first night as a Clan cat. Will I dream of my family in StarClan? At least Raintalon said our moonghosts actually ARE StarClan., she thought.
"Good Night Raintalon", she mewed with a last yawn before she fell instantly asleep.
Lynx
Lynx

Warning System : Sandfur, Raintalon and Lillyflower (OPEN) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Sandfur, Raintalon and Lillyflower (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sandfur, Raintalon and Lillyflower (OPEN)

Post by Raintalon Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:15 pm

OOC: Lillypaw, you should fight for me, itll be fun cmon :D

Raintalon lied down beside her, trying to fall asleep but despite his exhaustion, he couldn't do it. All he felt was guilt, he loved Sandfur, yet he also loved Lillypaw. Shaking his head, he relaxed and drifted into sleep.
Raintalon
Raintalon

Warning System : Sandfur, Raintalon and Lillyflower (OPEN) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:34 am

Sandfur woke up with the feeling that she did everything right. She must have had a good dream.
She saw Raintalon beside her and the other Warriors sleeping in her den. It wasn't even dawn, so she closed her eyes again and listened to the awakening of the forest.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:05 am

Silverstar padded quietly through her den, watching above the fight with Lillypaw, Sandfur, and Raintalon. Hopefully Frostheart could calm her ...
The silver she-cat sighed, clouds still covering the once warm sun. She wished Leopardstrike was here; and her mind once again wandered to where he might be.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillyflower Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:16 pm

Lillypaw slowly breathed in and out and then meowed "he told me that he loved me. Then I see him flerting with Sandfur".
Lillypaw growled and then spat "I wil never love again".
Lillyflower
Lillyflower

Warning System : Sandfur, Raintalon and Lillyflower (OPEN) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:08 pm

"I know what it's like to have your heartbroken to pieces. But... There's always a bright side, a she-cat like you deserves a better cat than Raintalon. But, there is always a chance that you could of just drawn to the first thing that popped into your mind, he doesn't look like he loves Sandfur, but Sandfur obviously loves him..." meowed Frostheart not really knowing how to cheer up Lillypaw.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Raintalon Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:03 pm

Raintalon opened his eyes and blinked in the sunlight. Looking around he saw Sandfur was asleep as well as the other warriors. A perfect chance. He padded out into the clearing, stifling a yawn. Where was lillypaw? Spotting her next to Frostheart he trotted over, "Hey Frostheart." He mewed, sitting down by the cats and staring at his paws. He wanted to say so much, yet no word could come out.
Raintalon
Raintalon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillyflower Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:19 am

Lillypaw staled away with out looking back.
Lillyflower
Lillyflower

Warning System : Sandfur, Raintalon and Lillyflower (OPEN) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:23 am

OOC: Come on Lilly, fight for him, let's do some drama ^^

Sandfur woke up. Have I fallen asleep again? she asked herself. She found the nest beside her empty. So she padded out of the den, stretched and yawned. She looked for Raintalon and found him with Frostheart. "Good morning Frostheart, good morning Raintalon.", she mewed. "What are we going to do now?"
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Raintalon Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:56 pm

OOC: Yeah c'mon lillypaw, you have to at least try.

"Well." Raintalon mewed, looking at lillypaw as she stalked off. "I gotta tell you why lillypaw has been so mad at me." He mewed looking up at sandfur, "Awhile ago, me and lillypaw agreed as mates. She's been off alot someplace, so i thought it was over, and then when i met you she came back mad." Shaking his head, he went on, "I wanna tell her that its nothing more then friendship, but i don't know if id be telling the truth. Im split in half." He mewed despairingly, looking down onto his paws again.
Raintalon
Raintalon

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:51 pm

Barkfur had found Lillyflower as she came out of the nursery, her favorite hangout, although she had no kits. "Hello Lillyflower." she noticed the warrior's shoulders were extremely tense "What seems to be the problem? You don't look very happy." Barkfur sat down next to her fellow clanmate and put her tail on Lillyflower's shouler, as a sign that she can confide in her.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:52 pm

Sandfur nodded with understandment. "Oh Raintalon", she mewed with low voice and brushed herself at him. She brushed her head at his chest and licked his face. "Give yourself time, think about everything in peace. I won't force you to anything."
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillyflower Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:53 am

OCC: Ill be Lillyflower insted of Lillypaw becuase I am sick of waiting for SilverStar to make me a Warrior.

Lillyflower looked into Barkfur's eyes, "Raintalcon has been cheeting on me!!" Lillyflower meowed.
Lillyflower
Lillyflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:01 am

Barkfur sat there next to Lillyflower, shock in her eyes. "There is not much I can do. You know this something between you and him. The only thing any other cat can do, is what I'm doing. Comforting you." she looked her clanmate squarly in the eyes, with a stern and serious look. "You are lucky to have a mate. Treat this situation with care my friend. If my guess is right, this is one bad misunderstanding. Goodluck." she stood and gave Lillyflower one brisk lick between her ears. She stood waiting for Lillyflower to confront her problem, knowing it it would not be a clear path.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillyflower Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:04 am

Lillyflower nodded and then got up and padded away, waiting for Raintaclon.
Lillyflower
Lillyflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:09 pm

Barkfur watched her friend go to solve her problem. She walked over to Frostheart "I'm no deputy, but I think we should stay out of this." she said as she sat next to him, without looking at him. She rose her head to meet his gaze "This is something they need to work out on their own, Frostheart."
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:11 pm

Sandfur sat beside Raintalon as she saw that Lillyflower was on her way to them. She looked at the tom. "Should I stay or do you want to solve this on your own? At least she is angry because you and I..." she let her sentence trail off.
She looked Raintalon in the eye. "Before you do anything I have to tell you something." She paused. "i really love you. From the moment we fighted back in the forest I felt that I belong to you. You are the only one I really know yet in this Clan and.. you saved me out of my troubles." She looked down on her paws and gave them a quick lick, then looked at him again. "Do you love me too or is this just friendship and you heart lies with Lillyflower? I need to know that so I won't come in your way."
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:09 pm

Barkfur watched from afar with Frostheart beside her "I just hope this works out well."
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:33 pm

OCC: I noes I'm not even in this clan but I has an idea lolz. How bouts Lillyflower has Raintalons kits but he wanted to stay with Sandfur. That would be dramatic if you want drama lolz.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : Sandfur, Raintalon and Lillyflower (OPEN) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:02 pm

OOC: Lillyflower isn't pregnant.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:03 pm

OCC: I'm saying it would be an idea. She would find out and be like OH NOES! lolz
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : Sandfur, Raintalon and Lillyflower (OPEN) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:09 pm

OOC: I dont think this will happen. We'll end with Lillyflower soon, cause it seems she dont wanna fight things out, so she wouldn't want to have kits with him. Plus she was just maked warrior, so she would be a bit TOO young for having kits.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:11 pm

OOC: Yeah well I never said she would want. ANyway NVM you seem to think it was a stupid idea.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:15 pm

(I used that idea 3 times already)
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:18 pm

OOC: Lol
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next