Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guess What?!? (Jet ONLY Plus one Person from WindClan or RiverClan!)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Guess What?!? (Jet ONLY Plus one Person from WindClan or RiverClan!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Guess What?!? (Jet ONLY Plus one Person from WindClan or RiverClan!)

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Mon May 17, 2010 7:44 pm

Ebonypaw didn't know up or down right now, right now she was terrified of getting caught. She didn'y know if she could trust Mintleaf, after all, she had bee following them for all thier meetings and had not said a word to Birchfoot the entire time, well, until now. "Maybe I should just leave." she suggested awkwardly.
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Warning System : Guess What?!? (Jet ONLY Plus one Person from WindClan or RiverClan!) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Guess What?!? (Jet ONLY Plus one Person from WindClan or RiverClan!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Guess What?!? (Jet ONLY Plus one Person from WindClan or RiverClan!)

Post by Snigger Mon May 17, 2010 9:53 pm

Mintleaf nodded to Birchfoot and turned to Ebonypaw. She blinked and apologized, "I'm sorry if I'm intruding, it's just that, well, I really don't know how to put it. Maybe I just wanted to actually meet you?" She went from cool to nervous in an instant.
Snigger
Snigger

Warning System : Guess What?!? (Jet ONLY Plus one Person from WindClan or RiverClan!) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2