Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I finally pushed past my procrastination and laziness to make this...

+3
Wolvine
Cheesles
Ace
7 posters

Go down

I finally pushed past my procrastination and laziness to make this... Empty I finally pushed past my procrastination and laziness to make this...

Post by Ace Mon May 24, 2010 8:34 pm

Since I never do anything with these peeps, I thought it's about time someone should adopt them.

RPer: None
Name: Hawkfire
Clan: Thunderclan

Looks: I finally pushed past my procrastination and laziness to make this... Hawkfi11
Huge, ginormous paws, large scar on the left side of his face.
Personality: Quick tempered
Birth: Born as loner

History: Lived as a loner for a small portion of his life, joined Shadowclan at 16 moons, learned that SC killed his parents, he grew sad and vengeful, so he joined TC. Blahblahblah.

RPer: None
Name: Foxfur
Affiliate: Riverclan

Looks: I finally pushed past my procrastination and laziness to make this... RED-FOX-2.
But catlike.Identical to a Red fox. Fiery fur, black-tipped ears and tail, black muzzle, white chest...
Personality: He's like really, really quiet. He has a very short temper and he's stubborn. He has good natural fighting instincts.
Birth:Clanborn

History:He was the first in a litter of just two. He has a sister, don't care to think of a name.........He was quiet when he was a kit, and stayed that way the whole time he was an apprentice, and stayed with him as a warrior. He has an unexplainable grudge against Windclan. He was born after the first great journey thing.
Ace
Ace
Main Administrator

Warning System : I finally pushed past my procrastination and laziness to make this... WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

I finally pushed past my procrastination and laziness to make this... Empty Re: I finally pushed past my procrastination and laziness to make this...

Post by Cheesles Tue May 25, 2010 3:36 am

Can I adopt both? If not just Hawkfire.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : I finally pushed past my procrastination and laziness to make this... WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

I finally pushed past my procrastination and laziness to make this... Empty Re: I finally pushed past my procrastination and laziness to make this...

Post by Wolvine Tue May 25, 2010 4:28 pm

I wanna Foxeh D=
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : I finally pushed past my procrastination and laziness to make this... WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee~* Tue May 25, 2010 6:54 pm

Buh I like Hawkster. D:
Bumblebee~*
Bumblebee~*

Warning System : I finally pushed past my procrastination and laziness to make this... WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Tue May 25, 2010 7:06 pm

Wolvine can have Foxfur. Cheese and Honey, you two just make an RP sample and who's ever is better can have Hawkfire.
Ace
Ace
Main Administrator

Warning System : I finally pushed past my procrastination and laziness to make this... WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee~* Tue May 25, 2010 8:32 pm

*pokes Wolvine* DX *flails*

*rubs hands* Alrighteh, here goes nothing. D: *gathers what's left of muse and molds it into some sort of not-making-sense story* Blargh.

Large, brown paws splashed in the puddles, spraying water everywhere as the spotted brown tom ran through the forest. The rain was pelting him endlessly as he sprinted, turning his deep brown fur even darker. Mud splattered against his legs, caking and stiffening his limbs. The large warrior bared his teeth against the wind, sharp and cold, threatening to blow him away. But he answered with a snarl and pushed on.

A tree branch that was snapped in the middle and hanging low scraped the left side of his face as he whipped past; the scar already there ripped open and blood seeped into his eye. With a yowl of anger tinged with stinging pain, he unsheathed his claws and tore at the branch, leaving deep scores in the wet bark. Why in StarClan is everything against me?

AND CUT!

Last edited by Honeycloud on Tue May 25, 2010 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bumblebee~*
Bumblebee~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Tue May 25, 2010 9:29 pm

Honey, the DC cats worship NightClan, not SC. XD
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee~* Tue May 25, 2010 9:36 pm

Yeah well... he's all angsty right now. X3

Aww whatevs I'll change it. >
Bumblebee~*
Bumblebee~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Wed May 26, 2010 12:02 am

Ah!!!! My RP Sample just poofed so can I give ju link for another RP Sample? If not I'll make another sample after you reply.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee~* Wed May 26, 2010 12:04 am

*chews nails* CHEESLES YOU'Z GONNA STEAL HIM? D:

Just write it on Word and copy & paste onto here. D<
Bumblebee~*
Bumblebee~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Thu May 27, 2010 7:53 pm

Just make a different RP sample. Honey, not everyone has Word. That crap is freakin expensive.
Ace
Ace
Main Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee~* Thu May 27, 2010 10:14 pm

Chillax, Flint. It's a suggestion.
Bumblebee~*
Bumblebee~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Fri May 28, 2010 3:25 pm

You realize it requires very little money to make programs like that? Every single person in the world who buys Word is a sucker. That's why I have OpenOffice. It does the exact same things, but it's free. :D
Ace
Ace
Main Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Fri May 28, 2010 3:34 pm

OpenOffice sucks. I hate that crappy program. Twelve font is like .5 font.

I like Works better...
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee~* Fri May 28, 2010 6:00 pm

Yuh huh. But we've had it forever, so might as well not waste our money and use it.
Bumblebee~*
Bumblebee~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkle Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:38 am

word is cool. publisher is cool. powerpoint is AWESOME!
Sparkle
Sparkle

Warning System : I finally pushed past my procrastination and laziness to make this... WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:45 am

ERRR! I know that you can't see the date, but WHY do you have to post on topics so far down the list????
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkle Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:51 am

well now its at the top soo...
Sparkle
Sparkle

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiftfire the nz Pac-man Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:55 am

You guys' squabbles are entertaining! *munches on virtual popcorn*
Swiftfire the nz Pac-man
Swiftfire the nz Pac-man

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee~* Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:19 am

*tries not to throw virtual anvils at Sparkle and Swift* THIS THREAD DUN INVOLVE YOU. >_>

EDIT: Oh, and Cheese said I could have Hawkfire. :] I AM DROWNING IN TC KITTEHS! X3
Bumblebee~*
Bumblebee~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down