Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bringing My Master Plan to Fruition... Mwahaha

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Bringing My Master Plan to Fruition... Mwahaha - Page 2 Empty Re: Bringing My Master Plan to Fruition... Mwahaha

Post by Snigger Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:06 pm

Bearpaw was rather shocked at how Foxpaw was acting. She was acting all lovely dovey all of a sudden. Then she went all shy on him. Ugh, she-cats made his head hurt. He internally shook himself and replied, "You still look upset."
Snigger
Snigger

Warning System : Bringing My Master Plan to Fruition... Mwahaha - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Bringing My Master Plan to Fruition... Mwahaha - Page 2 Empty Re: Bringing My Master Plan to Fruition... Mwahaha

Post by Naruto Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:26 pm

"Hm?" Foxpaw blinked. Was she really that easy to read? "Yeah... I am... Just a little, though." she admitted, flicking her tail. She turned her blue gaze to Bearpaw, glad that he at least cared enough for her to confide in him.

Jeez. She just now noticed something. All of her closest friends were toms. Wolfpaw, Tansypaw, Beepaw, and Bearpaw. She didn't really care about all that lovey-dovey crud right now. The only reason she acted affectionate towards Bearpaw earlier was because she was thanking him. Unfortunately, being orphaned before she was even two moons old, she didn't know that was an open act of affection.
Naruto
Naruto

Warning System : Bringing My Master Plan to Fruition... Mwahaha - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss1

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2