Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mr. Grumpy

+4
Wolvine
Naruto
Waffletail
8 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Mr. Grumpy - Page 2 Empty Re: Mr. Grumpy

Post by Waffletail Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:00 pm

Watertail purred. This day wasn't so bad after all, "Yeah, she wasn't too pleased. She brought us back to camp and brought us in front of Wolfstar. You mind finishing this story, Goldenstorm? My memory is a bit rusty. I guess that comes with age" He smiled as he let Goldenstorm take the stage.
Waffletail
Waffletail

Warning System : Mr. Grumpy - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:14 pm

"Becomin' rusty with age, eh?" The voice of Minkfur wafted through the entrance of the elder's den. The medicine cat padded into the elder's den, muttering about how the den was actually very nice, but she would never retire.
"I'm a good deal older dan yeh, Watertail, an I still 'member my first meal. Oh, I'd never forget that." She looked on darkly, and then laughed.
"Yeh want to know what it was?" Her eyes were now slits full of laughter.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffletail Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:41 pm

Watetail turned around at the distinct accent of the medicine cat. "I don't know." He said, "Probably a mouse, but knowing you Minkfur, I'd say it's some crazy animal that no one would ever think of eating" He said all this purring.

OOC: Gah! It's so short ToT
Waffletail
Waffletail

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:48 pm

"Oh, it wasn't an animal." Minkfur grinned. They would never guess.
"Though, I guess we do 'ave some animals that you couldn' ever imagine. Like parrots. They be birds of all colors with short beaks. The feathers were mighteh fun to play with as a young'un." Minkfur rambled a bit.
"Ah, but I'm getting off the subject. Mah first meal was what you Clans call death berries."

(LAWL! XD *waits for shocked reactions* Just like Minkfur to eat something like that as a young kit, isn't it?)
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:17 pm

Goldenstorm let his eyes widen a bit, slightly surprised. "I'm sure you had fun getting better, eh Minkfur?" he smiled, his tail wrapped around his paws. He eyed Watertail, "And you, how old are you? I believe your still young enough to finish the story. That's what I came in here for, and that's what I'm going to get." he mewed a bit strong, but he still held his smile on his furry face.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffletail Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:53 pm

Watertail twitched his whiskers, "Oh alright. Well anyway, Spottedheart practically dragged us by our ears back to camp, and brought us in front of Wolfstar. Wolfstar was at first wary about my mother, her name was Moontail by the way, but after persuasion, we convinced him to accept her. The end." He said, purring. "Did you like that story?" He asked the kits. It wasn't the whole story, though. His mother had died a moon later.
Waffletail
Waffletail

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:02 pm

Minkfur's whiskers twitched, and her right ear flicked.
"Oh, you were in teh middle of a storeh, mai 'pologies for interuptin'." She meowed, bowing her head in what seemed to be an apologetic way. T'was a custom where she had come from.
"Now, I guess now dat I got into et, I think I'mma tell mah own storeh now."
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:08 pm

Goldenstorm dipped his head to Watertail, "Great story, Watertail. I knew you could remember it." he grinned, turning over to Minkfur. "Alright, what's the story about?"
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:31 am

Berrykit poked her head into the elders den. Inside were the elders and Goldenstorm, all busy talking. So she sneaked inside and tried to hid in an empty nest. Let's see how long it takes until they notice me. I'm small after all.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffletail Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:49 am

Watertail heard a small rustling behind him. He turned around and saw nothing, though, and convinced him that it was his imagination. He returned his gaze to Minkfur, " I'd love to hear your stories, Minkfur. I'm sure you have thousands of them." It was odd being an elder, and listening to a story from one.
Waffletail
Waffletail

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:31 am

Goldenstorm saw and heard Berrykit sneak into the den, and hide in one of the nest. As he watched Watertail turn around and see nothing, he tried his hardest not to laugh, but some giggles got out.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:43 pm

Berrykit laid flat in the nest. Then she sneaked forward, slowly, not trying to make any noise. As she neared Watertail she crouched down and then jumped on the big cat. She landed on the elders back, around the neck. She placed her paws on the cat's head. "Guess who's there!", she meowed, giggling.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:47 pm

Goldenstorm burst out laughing, he loved seeing kits at their most playful moments. This was one of those moments.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:10 pm

Berrykit, still sitting on Watertail's head, made a grumpy face and looked at Goldenstorm. "Why do you laugh! I crouched up on my prey!" She slowly slipped over Watertail's face, her butt hanging on the cat's nose now.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:17 pm

Goldenstorm calmed himself down a little, "Sorry Berrykit, uh... Minkfur just told me a joke. That's all." he laughed, thinking up a quick lie.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:25 pm

"He did not! I was here a long time! Nobody saw me sneaking in and now I have caught my prey!", she meowed. She now had slid down and was rolling around on Watertail's paws.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:56 pm

Goldenstorm laughed again, "Whatever you say, Berrykit." he giggled. He turned to Minkfur, "So what's your story?" he laughed, trying to get his mind off the antic he just saw.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:56 am

Otterkit had fallen asleep in the middle of Watertail's story; it was dull. And boring. He had immediately opened his eyes as he scented Minkfur, and turned to attention, his tail fluffing in anticipation; Minkfur told great stories.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : Mr. Grumpy - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:29 pm

(AH! Every single FREAKING TIME I try to post here, it either erases the whole thing or it won't let me post!!!

Minkfur chuckled. She would support the young warrior.
"Well, O' course I told 'im a joke. T'was that wun 'bout the cat who wen' off with the parrot's feathers." Minkfur started to laugh.
"Anyways, I should tell tha' storeh now." Minkfur nodded.
"Well, when I was a young'un, a kit, actually, and it migh' be hard to think O' meh as a young kit... Well, Long 'go, before I was even born, my mother left the wanderin' cats O' FireClan and came teh LeafClan. I'll tell yeh more 'bout them, later. Well, as an outsidah, most O' da kits didn' like meh. Thought I was strange, an' stupid for comin' teh dere Clan. Dere were three kits at the time, whom I became 'pprenticed with. They were Dove, Heron, Bounce, an' Ferret." "Well, when I was a young'un, a kit, actually, and it migh' be hard to think O' meh as a young kit... Well, Long 'go, before I was even born, my mother left the wanderin' cats O' FireClan and came teh LeafClan. I'll tell yeh more 'bout them, later. Well, as an outsidah, most O' da kits didn' like meh. Thought I was strange, an' stupid for comin' teh dere Clan. Dere were three kits at the time, whom I became 'pprenticed with. They were Dove, Heron, Bounce, an' Ferret." She paused to wash a paw, and then looked back up at her audience.
"Well, Dove an' Ferret followed Bounce 'round all teh time, agreein' with whatevah he said. Yeah,Bounce was teh mischievous one, an' Dove spent all her time swoonin' over him as an apprentice an' warrior. She 'ventually chose Ferret over Bounce, though, an' maybe I'll get to that later. Well, Heron was alsoBounce's brother, but he was nicer than his brother. He was the silent one, teh quick-witted one. That young tom became our Clan's deputy, a brilliant young tom." Minkfur nodded, caught in the memories.
"So, one day, Bounce dared meh to go to the medicine cat's log, an' that was one O' da worst days O' mah life, but not the most regrettable." She thought of Heron, now Heronstrike and smiled weakly.
"An' the first thing ai ate was Heartlock Berries, wha' you cats call Death Berries. Dem things are dangerous. At teh time, I didn' even know why the medicine cat, Jadethorn, and her daughter, Fury, even had them blasted thangs in dere. But lemmeh tell yeh," Minkfur's eyes grew dark and serious.
"Tha' experience was not good in teh slightest. I felt mah lungs close, an' I couldn't breathe. Mah world started to go black. T'was like drowning, without the water. It was 'orrible. So den," She looked up with a brighter, more amused twinkle in her amber eyes.
"Well, Fury came 'round and saw meh dere, an' shoved yarrow down mah throat, screeching da whole time. Now, Fury was on'y twelve moons old. She had never had an accident happen laik 'dis b'fore. Later, when ai was a'restin', she an' Jadethorn scolded us. Yeah, dem three, Heron didn' tag along, were so scared outta dere skins, they was even too scared teh move. They was ashaken." Minkfur laughed, drawing her tail over her paws. She figured that she would have to answer some questions, so she paused.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:11 pm

Berrykit, who was still sitting on Watertail's paws, listened to the story closely. "And what happened then? Did you became medicine cat because of that? How did you come to Windclan?", she blurted out.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:23 pm

Goldenstorm took the brief moment to note in his head that Minkfur had repeated the first part of her story twice. She's getting high in her seasons, it's taken a toll on her mind. It's not her fault. He quickly pushed it to the back of his mind and brought his attention back to what was currently happening. He nodded, and considered thinking up a question quickly. "Did the three kits ever accept you as a friend?" It didn't really matter to him, but it was common courtesy to ask questions if given the opportunity.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:18 am

Minkfur stared in the air as Goldenstorm asked her a question. "Sorreh, young'un, I was lost in my thoughts. What did ya ask?", she mewed.

ooc: pwnsome! I'm a med cat :3 Have fun in California, Amber xD
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:06 am

Goldenstorm mewed a little louder for the old cat. "Did the three ever accept you as a friend?" he asked.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:38 am

ooc: I dunno if they did or not, I just say ... no?

Minkfur blinked a few times then continued. "Of course not. These youn'lin's had their oppinion of me. Even if dey were shocked dat I ate dese berries, no? They just continued ignoring meh. Sooner or later I was driven outa da clan and came here. I wanted to be able to cure sick cats, like I was cured, wasn't I? And dat's how I met Windclan."

ooc: correct me if you know the true history of minkfur, because i do not know it! i hopes this is alright. sorry amber if it's not!
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:56 pm

ooc: I have no clue.

Goldenstorm let his eyes sink, "I'm sorry Minkfur. That's awful for any kit to go through." he mewed, remembering how he had no friend in WindClan when he was a kit, there was just no one there. He couldn't imagine how it felt to be picked on everyday and still have no friends.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum