Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mr. Grumpy

+4
Wolvine
Naruto
Waffletail
8 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Mr. Grumpy - Page 3 Empty Re: Mr. Grumpy

Post by Lynx Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:37 pm

Minkfur nodded. "Yosh, it's over. An one day I'll be takin mah earned rest with Watertail here. When my apprentice is ready to take da role of da medicine.", she meowed.

Last edited by Lynx on Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lynx
Lynx

Warning System : Mr. Grumpy - Page 3 WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:01 pm

ooc: mink is a she, sandeh. XD

Goldenstorm nodded, "Good. But I don't think I'll ever see the day that I will be in this Den. I'd rather die fighting a DarkClan warrior." he smiled. He hated the thought of being able to do nothing but sit in a den and wait for someone to come along and talk to him, or sit up all night, just begging for something exciting to happen so that he could hear about it the next day. No, he wanted to be in that excitement.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:28 pm

Minkfur laughed. "Dis da spirit of youth.", she meowed. "Da spirit of youth.", she repeated. "When ya've seen so many things as I, den ya'll be happy ta rest."

ooc: i hate speaking like this xD but amber rp'ed mink like this so i need to do it, too xD
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:42 pm

ooc:XD

Goldenstorm stood up, making his way to the entrance, "What ever you choose to call it, I refuse to accept it." he mewed strongly, he turned to his former mentor, "See you later Watertail. I'll keep you company as long as I can later." he padded out the den, out to hunt for his hungry Clan.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:27 am

"Goldenstorm! Wait!", Berrykit mewed. She tried to race after the warrior and made a somersault as she stumbled over Minkfur's tail. "Can I come with you?"

ooc: do you want to be berry's mentor when she gets apprenticed?

ic: Minkfur laughed again. "Not so fast, youn'un. You have all the time in the world." Then he turned to Watertail. "I'm very sorry ta leave you, too, but I need to collect some herbs for da big journey.", he mewed, stood up, and left.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:07 am

Goldenstorm stopped, looking down at the kit behind him. "I guess so, I'm not exactly sure where I'm going though." he mewed, not sure of where his mind had decided on going. He figured he'd let his paws guide him.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:34 am

"Yay!", Berrykit mewed and followed Goldenstorm out. Over her shoulder she mewed "Bye Watertail, Minkfur." and then turned to Goldenstorm. "Are we going to hunt?", she asked the huge cat. Out of her perspective Goldenstorm looked like a giant.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:02 pm

ooc: oh, I forgot to answer ur question. It doesn't matter to me. I don't think Golden has had a apprentice yet anyway.

The large, golden tom looked down at Berrykit. "How old are you, Berrykit?" he asked, a hoping a bit that she was old enough to out with him, hunting alone was getting lonely and even a kit to keep him company was better than nothing. He wish he knew where Vixenstep was.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:55 pm

"5 moons!", Berrykit mewed loud. "Not long until I'll get apprenticed! I can't wait to learn hunting and fighting and stuff!" She jumped up and down like a ball because she was so nervous. Hopefully Goldenstorm will take her with him.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:07 pm

Goldenstorm nodded, "Alright. How about we go down to the creek, I think the Clan can use some moss. I'll teach you how to get the dry kind." he grinned inwardly, being an apprentice wasn't all fun and games. Berrykit was about to find that out the hard way.

ooc: I don't know we can really continue this cause we can't make any new threads, Ace would probably have meh head. *flails*
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:23 pm

ooc: we'll continue just here xD cause i wanna rp SOMETHING and with threads closed... we'll just pretend this is the territory. nobody'll post here anyway xD

ic: Berrykit's face shone out of happiness. "I can really come with you! That's so awesome! I will hunt down the driest moss and the biggest clump of all! And then I'll bring it to Watertail and tell him how I did it! And then I'll listen to a story where he caught his first moss! That's so exciting!", she mewed.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:37 pm

Goldenstorm smiled, "Alright, but you'd better keep up." he set off on his quick pace. A fast trot was like a fast gallop to a kit, it was time to show Berrykit. He was out of the entrance within a few moments, in the territory where the wet moorland was covered in never ending rain. He looked behind him to see where the young she-cat was.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:43 am

Berrykit sprinted to the entrance of the camp. As she reached Goldenstorm she stopped, panting a bit. She looked around. Once, she had been out there with all the other kits and fought a fox. It was Goldenstorm who saved them from extinction. She was a bit afraid there were other monsters out there. She was getting really excited to be out of camp together with a warrior, like a real apprentice.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:56 am

Goldenstorm stopped just a bit ahead of Berrykit. He looked down at her, "Are you coming?" he asked, waiting to show Berrykit the territory and all within it.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:02 am

"Yes!", she mewed and trotted after Goldenstorm.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:05 pm

Goldenstorm continued his trip, heading down to the creek. The water logged moorland proved a little difficult to walk through since mud was squelching and sucking at every paw step. He stayed just in front of Berrykit, ready to stop in case something happened.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:52 pm

"Urgh!", Berrykit mewed. "My paws are all muddeh!" The mud was going all over her paws. She was just too small. Walking really exhausted her, because she needed to stomp a bit to get her paws out of the mud again.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:18 pm

Goldenstorm picked up the kit, and placed her on new ground. "We can always go back Berrykit, this is the quickest way to the creek so you'll have to try and put up with it." he looked down at the small she-cat, a little sorry to have put her through all the mud.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:51 am

"Don't take me around again!", she snapped. "I can do this alone!", she mewed and began stalking through this mud to the direction Goldenstorm was looking. She really tried her best, and she won't give up, just because the mud was high. She stalked and stalked until she reached firm ground again. She shook all her legs to get rid of the mud. She needed some water after they finished this to get rid of it all. She looked back at Goldenstorm, who was still standing in the mud. "Are you coming?", she mewed, smiling. She was very proud of herself that she crossed the mud all by herself.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:54 pm

Goldenstorm smiled, proud of the kit's spirit. "Yeah, I'm right behind you." he took a couple of long strides and was once again beside Berrykit. "We're almost there, I can smell the water from here. Can you see it?" he asked, curious to see if she could pick it up with either her eyes or nose.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:03 pm

"I'm way smaller than you, of course I can't see it yet." She sniffed the air, but cannot make out the water. Of course not, she hadn't smelled water yet. "So where is it?", she asked the warrior.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:05 pm

Goldenstorm nodded, his hopes a little shattered. "It's just a bit north here, a little way up. Not far." he began to pad off again, wondering if there was something he could teach Berrykit.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:13 pm

Berrykit followed Goldenstorm. A breeze cam up and a strange scent filled her nose. "What is this scent? It smells strange." She didn't know she smelled water for the first time. She looked at Goldenstorm. It was just so great that he was out here with her to teach her something even before she gets apprenticed. She wanted to know everything and learn everything today. They were here to find moss for Minkfur and Watertail, hopefully she would find it fast and impress Goldenstorm that way. She really wants to impress the older warrior, so he'll recognize her not as a kit but as a soon-to-be-apprentice. Maybe he could be her mentor, too.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:40 pm

Goldenstorm smiled, a new excitement running through him as Berrykit caught her first smell of water. "It's the creek, Berrykit. Right at the top of this hill is the bank of the creek." he nodded to the top, "Then I can really show you what moss is like."
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:07 pm

Berrykit eyes burned up like fire with curiosity. She raced up the hill and stood infront of the creek. Her eyes grew wide. It looked so beautiful, how it slowly flows through the territory, making a funny splatting noise when hitting stones or falling down a little bit. "Can I go down there and take a closer look?", he asked Goldenstorm. Excitement about what she just learned and what she's about to learn about moss was filling her body and made her fur stood up on end. She looked like a gigantic ball of fur.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum