Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mr. Grumpy

+4
Wolvine
Naruto
Waffletail
8 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Mr. Grumpy - Page 4 Empty Re: Mr. Grumpy

Post by Goldenstorm Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:30 pm

Goldenstorm's face grew serious. "You can go down with me, stay by my side, Berrykit. It's not as friendly as it looks." The creek could easily kill a kit like Berrykit, he wasn't about to have the death of a kit hanging on his shoulders. He walked down slowly, allowing Berrykit time to find paw holds on the slippery moorland.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Warning System : Mr. Grumpy - Page 4 WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:05 am

Berrykit tried to get hold but then she slipped and rolled like a ball to the shore. There her paws were already touching water. She jumped to her paws. "It's cold!", she mewed. Nothing had happened to her, and she had already forgotten she slipped. "Can I drink it?", she asked the tom and had huge, curious eyes.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:28 pm

His worries lost, Goldenstorm jumped down beside her. "Of course you can, it's water!" he lapped up a couple of fresh mouth fulls of the clean water.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:05 pm

Her front paws in the water she began to drink. "It's so fresh! It smells so good!" As she finished she washed the mud of her paws. "And where do we find dry moss now?", she mewed to Goldenstorm while washing her paws.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:25 pm

Goldenstorm looked up from the water, "Ah, that's right. Here, it's impossible to find dry moss. We're here to gather wet moss, then ring it out. Come on, I'll teach you how to get some."he waved his tail, heading upstream to find a large moss stone sticking out of the bank, conveniently in reach. Even Berrykit could reach it.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:56 am

Berrykit giggled as she saw the stone. "It looks like the stone has a pelt!", she mewed. There was it, her kitness. It just came through now and then even if she wanted to be strong and all good infront of Goldenstorm.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:43 pm

Goldenstorm chuckled, "Yeah. It has a green pelt, and we're going to take it." he looked down at the kit, smiling. "All you have to do is reach out your claws," he did as he said, placing a golden paw out beside the rock, holding unsheathed claws before it, "And swipe some moss." he took a quick handful, bringing the soggy pawful back to show Berrykit.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:55 pm

Berrykit nodded and stepped clother to the stone. She stretched out a paw, a paw that was three times smaller than Goldenstorm's, unsheathed her claws and scratched on the stone. Moss came down and she showed it Goldenstorm. "The moss is so cold! Back at the nursery our moss is all dry and warm, so how do we get it dry?", she asked.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:24 pm

Goldenstorm grinned, taking his moss up to the top of the bank, "I'm glad you asked." he sat down on top of the hill, his moss at his large paws. He pointed his tail to across of him, silently telling the small she-cat to sit down.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:41 am

Berrykit took her moss in her jaws, padded beside Goldenstorm and sat down. Then she laid the moss on her paws, like Goldenstorm did. She felt her paws getting wet, but she didn't want to complain, she wanted to impress Goldenstorm.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:54 pm

Standing up, Goldenstorm quickly rose onto both his hind legs, barely rising above the ground. They then hit the ground again, right on the moss. Watching, the golden tom could see the fresh water falling out of the moss. "This is one of two ways to get moss dry, or the ways I've been taught, anyway." he looked up at Berrykit, ready for her to try it.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:40 am

Berrykit giggled. "It looks like fun!", she mewed. She jumped on her hindlegs and let her fall on the moss. She did this again and again until no more water came out of the moss. Berrykit took it in her jaws and shook it, so it would get fluffy again. Then she put it down infront of Goldenstorm and looked at him with eyes full of the hope of praise.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:17 pm

Goldenstorm sat down, smiling. "Very good, this is moss good enough for the Nursery. You can have it for yourself, for your own nest." he mewed softly, picking up his own moss and squeezing it between his jaws, fresh water falling into his mouth. It was completely dry, he'd bring it back for one of his friends, either Badgerclaw, Mintleaf, or, of course, Vixenstep.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:18 pm

"Really?!", she meowed, eyes wide. "I can show every other kit in the nursery that I brought my very own dry moss?", she mewed. "They will make soooooo big eyes." She made a span with her paws. "Wow, this is so great, thank you Goldenstorm!!" Berrykit jumped on Goldenstorm's back. "May I ride you back?"
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:08 pm

Goldenstorm let out a humble laugh, "Hold tight, young one!" he called up, a great smile on his face as he tensed his legs. Instantly he was off, racing through the swampy moorland. Puddles splashed in his face, making him blink, the wind whipped back at him. He dodged around boulders and dead bushes, while he made minor leaps to cross deep puddles much to deep for him to simply wade across. He looked up half way through to see how his young companion was doing.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:30 am

"Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay", Berrykit yowled out load. "You're so fast!!!", she mewed. "You can jump so wide and high!", she added. "I want to be just like you when I'm a warrior.", she meowed while still sitting on Goldenstorm's back, holding ant his fur with unsheathed claws, but still not hurting him.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:46 am

Goldenstorm smiled, his eyes gleaming with pride. "I'm not the best, you know. You should've seen Watertail when he was my mentor!" he called over his shoulder, dodging yet another small boulder that stood in his way. Close to the camp now, Goldenstorm didn't want to go back. The golden tom was enjoying himself. For the first time in many moons he was having fun. It was like fun was rewriting it's own definition. He knew it was all because of Berrykit, she was quickly becoming like a daughter to him. He couldn't wait to have his own kits, but the small she-cat was easily taking the edge off his impatience. He went through his head something else they might be able to do, but his mind was blank.

ooc: dis remind me of Narnia, when Asland is givin the two kids a ride. Laughing
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:23 pm

ooc: asland?

ic: "This old cat was your mentor?", Berrykit mewed impressed. "Anyway I will be better than any cat before! Even StarClan will talk about me!"
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:17 pm

ooc: the lion dude.

"I'm sure they will! StarClan themselves will shudder in their pelts at the very thought of you!" he laughed aloud, nearing the camp entrance with tremendous strides.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:11 pm

"Do you really think that?", berrykit meowed. Her fur was fluffed out of pride. Goldenstorm was really proud of her. Berrykit liked that kind of praise. "Goldenstorm?", she mewed in a thoughtful tone. "Why can't I be an apprentice right now? I did apprentices things with you today and I would like to do many more such things! It was really fun and I learned so many." She jawned. She was 5 moons old and she did a lot today. Playing with Watertail, walking through mud, exploring the little river-thingie, learning how to get moss out of those pelty rocks, how to dry the moss, and, most important, how to ride Goldenstorm. She really was getting tired. And while Goldenstorm still ran to the camp with her on his back, Berrykit felt her body go limb and her eyes grew very heavy. She still had her moss pressed between her body and Goldenstorm's so she could speak and get hold in Goldenstorm's fur. She was very proud of her very own nest-moss.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:17 pm

The WindClan warrior felt the body difference in Berrykit. She was slumping on his back now, probably sleeping. He wouldn't blame her. With all the things she'd done today, he remembered sleeping hard after his adventure with Watertail.
He decided not to answer the kit's question and slowed his pace to a gentle walk so that she could sleep peacefully. After a few more moments, Goldenstorm and the small she-cat walked through the camp entrance. The tom took Berrykit back to her own den in the Nursery, laying down in a dry spot that seemed warm and comfortable, he let the gentle milky scents of the Nursery drift into his nose and ease him to a nice nap. Once more, he was Goldenkit.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:00 am

ooc: aaaaaaawwwwww how cute!!

ic: Berrykit woke up as the sun prickled on her nose. She spun around. How came I into the nursery?, she wondered. Goldenstorm must have brought me here. I must have fallen asleep on his back... How embrassing... Then she turned around and looked in every corner. My moss!, she thought. Where is my moss? I can't find it! She raced out of the nursery, straight to the warriors den. Hopefully Goldenstorm was there and not anywhere doing warrior stuff.
As she passed the fresh kill pile she noticed how hungry she was, so she decided to stop by and eat a bit. There she saw the golden pelt of Goldenstorm. "Goldenstorm!", she meowed. "My moss! My moss is gone! I may have lost it during our ride! I can't find my moss!", she cried. Her belly rumbled, but she wanted her moss back first.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:59 am

ooc: I thought it be a good ending. XD

Goldenstorm was standing at the low fresh-kill pile, enjoying the calm day. When he saw Berrykit, he gave a yawn and shook his pelt well, flicking his left ear lightly. "Moss, moss..." the WindClan warrior pondered, gazing upward. "Do you mean, this moss?" he uncurled his long, golden tail. It held a single ball of soft, dry, green moss. "This couldn't be yours." he smiled, holding it in front of his own nose, his tail having extra length to go a little farther if he wanted to. He often curled it up if he was running at a fast pace over a long distance and didn't want to trip up on his golden patched tail. It proved a useful tool.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:10 am

"But this is my moss!", Berrykit mewed, jumped high in the air and caught the moss out of Goldenstorm's tail. "Thank you very much for keeping it!", she mewed. "It was a really wonderful day yesterday, Goldenstorm! I hope we will do this again soon! But for now I need to rub this moss under my littermate's noses so they see what I can do now!", she meowed and rubbed her nose against his. "See you later!", she mewed and raced to the nursery, her moss in her jaws.

END

OOC: Better now? xD
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:41 pm

ooc: It's exeptable. XD

Goldenstorm smiled as he watched the kit go. Afer seeing her race into the Nursery, he turned and left for the territory. It was time he got some hunting done.

ooc: you gonna post in the Gathering? I had Goldenstorm ask Berrykit something but the poor guy had no reply. Mr. Grumpy - Page 4 Icon_lol
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum