Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evil Chat (Nightpaw and Smallpaw only... For now)

2 posters

Go down

Evil Chat (Nightpaw and Smallpaw only... For now) Empty Evil Chat (Nightpaw and Smallpaw only... For now)

Post by Noname Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:26 pm

It was slowly beginning to rain, and Nightpaw, the awkward apprentice he is, was lost, he couldn't tell what clan he was by the rain blocking most of the scent, and Smallpaw's scent blocking out most others, and now with his pelt thoroughly soaked, he had found shelter in the roots of an old tree in the moorland. He laid Smallpaw down beside him as he slowly was sucked into the realm of slumber, weakened by a long trek deep into WindClan Territory by accident and carrying Smallpaw's weight, he only wished he could of slept before the gathering but he had been to anxious for his first ever Gathering. Once Nightpaw was asleep, a nightmare flooded into vision.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Warning System : Evil Chat (Nightpaw and Smallpaw only... For now) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Evil Chat (Nightpaw and Smallpaw only... For now) Empty Re: Evil Chat (Nightpaw and Smallpaw only... For now)

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:34 pm

OOC: Yay! Nightmare Time!

Smallpaw awoke in the same place as her 'talk' with Rage. She grogly lifted her head, pain still serging through. Wasn't I just at the Gathering? She sighed, looking around. The memoury flooded back. The Gathering, the pain, and the Picture. Who was that? She shook her head, looking around. It was all the same. She was by the same lake as it was in the Riverclan Territory, but the feeling was different. Her mother, Rage, wasn't anywhere to be seen. "Great... Now what am I supposed to do?" She mumbled crossly. She wasn't going to be able to wake up from this, without a little help that is.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Warning System : Evil Chat (Nightpaw and Smallpaw only... For now) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Evil Chat (Nightpaw and Smallpaw only... For now) Empty Re: Evil Chat (Nightpaw and Smallpaw only... For now)

Post by Noname Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:40 pm

Ah, the beauty of RiverClan territory, too bad it's all just a dream. Thought Nightpaw silently peering out across the lake staring at the expanse, he loved his dreaming realm so free and happy and all of it controlled by him. But what was this, a small dot on the horizon. Nightpaw stood up, to his full size, he usually imagined himself as big as a LionClan cat, but he was his normal size. "HEY!!!" he yelped, this wasn't like any dream he had had before, it just seemed... Different and there was someone else or something else here.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:46 pm

Smallpaw pricked her ears, hearing someone yelp from afar. She turned, and saw a small shape. She squinted her eyes, making out the figure of Nightpaw. Now I am confused... She shook her gray head, and looked back at Nightpaw. She took in a deep breath. "Nightpaw!" She yowled, hoping her voice would reach the other Apprentice. "Nightpaw! Get down here!"
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:51 pm

Nightpaw raced down the grassy plain towards shape of Smallpaw down by the lake. "What are you doing in my dream?" he asked, slowing down to a halt in front of the she-cat, he cocked his head to one side emphasizing his question, still he felt an eerie presents, something was on the wind, but he couldn't quite pinpoint it, or whatever it was, be it cat, wolf or twoleg he had no idea, but something was off.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:57 pm

"Your Dream?" She asked, tilting her head as well. "This is exactly like my dream that almost killed me a few moons ago! Only Amberpaw could get in..." Ok.. Now it is official... I am completely confused.. Smallpaw shook her head.

A large tabby tom stalked out of one of the bushes. "Ah! I see you both got my... Invitation..." The tom slitted his eyes, pure evil boiling in his eyes and voice. "If you listened well to your elders, I am Tigerstar...." He unsheathed his tiger-like claws.

Smallpaw spun around at Tigerstar's voice. "Not you again! What do you want???" She hissed, her tail straight up.

"Such courage...." Tigerstar grunted, stalking over to wards the apprentices. "The cat that even your mother couldn't kill... How pathetic..." Tigerstar hissed, raising up Smallpaw's chin with the sharp tip of one of his claws.

Smallpaw winced in pain as the claw started to break open the skin underneath her maw. For some reason, her feet felt like they we stuck to the ground.

OOC: Any wounds you get in these dreams, happens in 'reality' to your cat.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:14 am

OOC: NOOOOO!!!!!

"Tigerstar!? I thought Scourged killed you a long time ago!" Nightpaw growled, his fur instantly stood on end and his claws unsheathed dropping into a sort of half crouch, half-jumping motion, ready to claw this cats face off it got too ugly. Obviously this wasn't his dream anymore, like Smallpaw had said it was some universal dream for the three RiverClan apprentices, Smallpaw, Amberpaw, and Nightpaw. An invitation? What is he talking about, none of this makes any sense! Taking an aggressive paw forward he got as close as he ever wanted too, this cat was dangerous, and Nightpaw, was scared out of his wits.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:36 pm

Smallpaw finally broke free of Tigerstar's claw. "What do you want?" She instently hissed, her pelt bristling. Her claws were unsheathed, and her eyes glinted.

Tigerstar snorted. "Scourge did Kill me, but that was in the past! Ask Smallpaw! She and I faught only a few moons ago!" Tigerstar sat down, evil glinting in his eyes. "You may be wondering what I am doing here... Well... I have a proposal that even you couldn't think of it as a bad idea..." He stared at the two apprentices. "I have been watching your every movement from the Dark Forest, and from the fight that we had... I see higher standerds for you two, if you join me that is..." The massive tabby tom smirked. "Smallpaw, you have your Mother's blood running through your veins... So, edventually, you will take her path... Without the crazyness..." Tigerstar looked over at Nightpaw. "And you, Nightpaw... Born of Rouges, taken in by Riverclan... Riverclan is what is holding you back! If you join me, I will train you, make you stronger than that clan could ever do! With the right training, I could make you my Deputy!" Tigerstar's Smirk grew wider. He had all the time he needed to train the Apprentices, and all the time to turn them over to his side. Smallpaw may be a problem... Turning evil... But, with a little help (*Cough*Nightpaw*cough*) she will make a fine warrior! "I plan on making a clan, a clan worthy of its name! I did plan on making Tigerclan, but that's in the past... I now plan on making Darkclan! A Clan of only the cats who will train to be better than those other clan cats, and wolves, combined!"

Smallpaw listened in horror. "H-how can you say that I will become like my mother???" She glared at the 'Darkclan' Leader. "I will never join the likes of you!" The gray apprentice looked over at Nightpaw. "R-right Nightpaw?"

Tigerstar chuckled. "You will in due time", Smallpaw... In due time..." The Darkclan Leader got up, shaking his pelt. "I shall give you time to deside! Once you both have made up your minds, I shall visit you again, and tell you were to meet in the real world..." Tigerstar turned, glansing back at Smallpaw and Nightpaw once more. "Even if you decline, someone will help you come into the Darkness..." Tigerstar Disapeared from the area.

Smallpaw was shocked. She looked over at Nightpaw. "W-what it your answer?" She stuttered.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:43 pm

Nightpaw gaped at the words of Tigerstar he couldn't say yes or no to this evil cats plan. He could have power, second in command to the Leader of DarkClan, but the cats? How would the clan DarkClan be formed they would need fighting cats that would be loyal to his power! But wait a second, he had been born in raised in RiverClan, how could he betray them like that, he always wanted power, but he always thought he would have to work hard like every other cat. No, he would have to stay loyal to RiverClan. "I... I can't believe that a dead cat could still have so much ambition. I'd never join him." But what if I did?
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:49 pm

Smallpaw shook her head. "Ugg... This is so confusing... At least you wont join him... Then what would I tell Amberpaw? Your little compitition days with her would be over!" She teased. Though... Becoming stronger would be good.. Ugg! what am I thinking! Gr... I must be becoming Mouse Brained... "W-we should find a way out of this place..." Smallpaw mewed, looking around every which way. The small Apprentice darted for the lake, seeing is the water would wake her up. She fell in, with a splash. "Ugg! Why wont it work??" She yowled, heaving herself back onto the shore. Her pelt was soaking wet, and she was shivering badly now. FoxDung...

OOC: How about they can't get out? Cause this thread is fun for me! And, they can think over Tigerstar's proposal together! :3
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:59 pm

OOC: Sure.

Nightpaw padded after Smallpaw, licking her fur to clean it. "You said Amberpaw was in a dream like this before right?" Nightpaw asked, "How did she get you out?" Nightpaw looked around the dark warrior that was here only a while ago had vanished, and they were left alone, but how would they get back to the waking world, what if they never got out of here? What if they were doomed to walk the paths of sleep for endless seasons. He was almost making himself believe that they were as good as dead. But Tigerstar's words lingered in his mind. It wouldn't be the first time a new clan arrived, and what was so wrong about giving cats a home, in this DarkClan?
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:04 pm

Smallpaw sighed, looking up greatfully as Nightpaw started to lick her fur. "Thanks..." She thought for a moment... How did we get out? She thought hard for a few moments. "I don't know really.. All I remember was Starclan Cats disapearing, and waking up in the Apprentices' den.." She looked at her paws, ears down. "What help I am..." She mewed bitterly to herself.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:10 pm

"Is there a chance that StarClan would ever be in a place created by Tigerstar? And it's probably not shock that will wake us up, that was disproved when you jumped in the lake... Could Tigerstar keep us here forever?" mewed Nightpaw looking to the skies, hoping some shiny warriors with stars on their pelt would fly down from the sky and land near them and take them back to their bodies. But was Tigerstar more powerful than StarClan, he had denied their laws once and became reborn, maybe he had a good idea. The TigerClan he had wanted was two clans combined, but if they could make a clan without forcing other cats into it, no one could complain.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:16 pm

"I don't know..." Smallpaw mewed, patheticly. She really was feeling useless now. Smallpaw laid down, resting her head on her paws. She sighed, looking up at Nightpaw. "Maybe Tigerstar does have the power... But there must be a way out..." Her eyes glowed, as the skys started to darken in the world that they were in. "But... How will we find that way..." She muttered to herself. Atleast Nightpaw is here with me... He can find the way... Even it he is hard headed.. Smallpaw shook her head real quick. What am I thinking?

Last edited by Kyuubi Kid on Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:32 pm

"Tigerstar... I can't believe I'm saying this but... His plan for a new clan isn't anything bad, I mean, he never said that we would kill like him, we could still follow the warrior code, we have many cats just wandering around looking for a home, we could make that for them. A clan for all those outcasts, like me, for those that the other clans throw out. We could be hero's to those cats!" Nightpaw sighed brightening a little bit staring at his paws afraid of getting a stern telling off from Smallpaw, to him it just seemed so amazing that it was impossible and possible at the same time.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:38 pm

Smallpaw was shocked at Nightpaw's words. She thought for a moment. "You are right..." She said with a sigh. The small gray Apprentice looked back up at Nightpaw, staring into his eyes. "I'll only join him, if you join him too..." She mewed, her tail waving from side to side.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:43 pm

Nightpaw didn't know whether to smile or become wary of the future, was Tigerstar really to be trusted. "You know we can't tell anyone about this, not Shadowstar, not Amberpaw, not even our mentors. This is between us." Nightpaw mewed quietly even know he didn't want someone to listen in on their thoughts, but still Nightpaw wondered if they would ever get out of this dream to make their ideas come true.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:15 pm

Smallpaw's eyes widened. "So, it's official? We are going to become Darkclan Apprentices, under the guildence of Tigerstar?" Smallpaw blinked, unsure of what to say next. Then, it hit her. "How are we going to go to Darkclan, without Riverclan knowing?" She mewed.

Tigerstar chuckled, stepping out of the bushes, yet again. "I am pleased by your Choice!" He mewed, his voice stern, but not a hint of hate in it. "I shall now let you leave this dream world. But, in two days, meet me at the Edge of Windclan Territory! Prepare yourselves." Tigerstar dissapeared, and the Dream World swerved and dissapeared too.

Smallpaw awoke in Windclan territory. "Woah..." She looked over at Nightpaw. "Now what?"
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:23 pm

Nightpaw's eyes opened wide staring straight into Smallpaw's eyes. Jerking his eyes away, he looked at from the winding roots of the old tree that had sheltered Nightpaw and Smallpaw. "In two days, we return to WindClan territory, but we must tell no cat, right after the sunset patrol we'll be there. Waiting for Tigerstar." Nightpaw said stepping out on to the damp moor land, the rain had stopped and Nightpaw's pelt glistened still damp from the rain hours ago.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:30 pm

"Well.. Let's go!" Smallpaw mewed, bounding across the moor. As she passed Nightpaw, she flicked him playfully with her tail. Her gray pelt not so well blending into the heather of the moor.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:18 pm

Nightpaw chased after her, feeling the wind blowing his whiskers and pelt, so this is what WindClan cat's felt, like they could run forever and never once get tired. But it soon dawned on him that he had no idea where he was going, catching up with Smallpaw quickly, he turned his head toward her. "Do you know where we're going." He knew by just the smell that they were crossing into RiverClan territory but he didn't know where in RiverClan they were, he had been lost ever since he had had dragged Smallpaw to the moor.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:26 pm

Smallpaw looked at Nightpaw, and chuckled. "Don't worry! We will be in Riverclan's camp soon enough!" She mewed happily. Even though she would be leaving Riverclan soon, and going to Darkclan. But, she was happy that Nightpaw would be going with her.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down