Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visits. (Amberpaw!!!!Smallflower!!!!Nightcloak!!!!)

4 posters

Go down

Visits. (Amberpaw!!!!Smallflower!!!!Nightcloak!!!!) Empty Visits. (Amberpaw!!!!Smallflower!!!!Nightcloak!!!!)

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:21 pm

Tigerpelt stalked through Riverclan Territory, worries racing through his mind. Where is she??? He had just noticed that Amberpaw, the only cat he loved, was missing. He stopped by a tree, panting hard. He had been looking for quite some time now, and no luck came his way.

Last edited by Kyuubi Kid on Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Warning System : Visits. (Amberpaw!!!!Smallflower!!!!Nightcloak!!!!) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Visits. (Amberpaw!!!!Smallflower!!!!Nightcloak!!!!) Empty Re: Visits. (Amberpaw!!!!Smallflower!!!!Nightcloak!!!!)

Post by Amberstorm Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:28 pm

Amberpaw stayed hidden in the shadows. So far, Rinz had kept quite. Until then. "The cat you want is really close." Rinz whispered inside her mind. She strained her senses, but couldn't find Tigerpelt. And then, Rinz came to aid, allowing her to have Rinz's excellant senses. "Ahh, there he is." Amberpaw mewed, padding up behind Tigerpelt. "Hi." She mewed very simply.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Warning System : Visits. (Amberpaw!!!!Smallflower!!!!Nightcloak!!!!) WarningBar-Gloss1
Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Visits. (Amberpaw!!!!Smallflower!!!!Nightcloak!!!!) Empty Re: Visits. (Amberpaw!!!!Smallflower!!!!Nightcloak!!!!)

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:34 pm

Tigerpelt jumped when Amberpaw came up to him. "Where have you been?" He mewed, worry writen all over his voice.

Smallflower stood in the Shadows, keeping as quite as possible. Figures she'd go to get Tigerpelt.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:37 pm

Nightcloak blended perfectly in the darkness, his blue eyes narrowed, he longed to see RiverClan again, but it was best that he wasn't noticed by anyone, and waited until Tigerpelt was lured into DarkClan. But right now, he wanted too see how this little love story played out, it wasn't everyday a cat was whisked away by the hand of fate into the Darkness.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:38 pm

Amberpaw grinned. "Smallpaw and Nightpaw went to join DarkClan, the Clan Tigerstar leads. So I found them, and joined, too, because I can't live without Smallpaw." She mewed. "I'm sorry for betraying RiverClan, but I have a bigger, better destiny in DarkClan. But I also want you to be there, too. Will you come to DarkClan and live with me, Smallpaw, who is now Smallflower, and Nightpaw, who is now Nightcloak, and me?" She pleaded. She really wanted him to come. She wanted to say she loved him, but Smallflower and Nightcloak were there.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:41 pm

Tigerpelt stared at Amberpaw. His eyes were full of worry, but it soon softened into something else. "Sure." He mewed, licking the Apprentice on the top of her head. He looked over towards the Shadows. "I know you two are there! You can come out now, Nightcloak, Smallflower!"

"He's good!" Smallflower mewed, stepping out of the shadows. "Shall we go then?"
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:44 pm

Amberpaw nodded. "We shouldn't waste any time. We should head home." She said the word tenderly. She smiled with Tigerpelt at her side, and started to pad for WindClan territory (Wait, don't we go across ThundyClan?).
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:45 pm

"That was easy... By the way, does anyway care that we left?" Nightcloak asked hopefully, padding to join the other three cats. Looking at Tigerpelt even closer he realized that he looked almost exactly like Tigerstar only shorter by a tiny bit. Nightcloak sniffed the air cautiously he was a little scared now out in the open that a RiverClan patrol might catch him, or even catch his scent on the air.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:47 pm

"Not that I can tell..." Tigerpelt mewed. He bounded off towards the other cats, tail high in the air.

Smallflower followed, close to Nightcloak's flank. "I wonder what Amberpaw's Warrior name will be?" She muttered to the Darkclan Deputy.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:50 pm

Echopaw looked up in shock as Smallpaw and Nightpaw padded into the open space less guarded by towering trees and began talking to Tigerpelt- or Smallflower and Nightcloud rather. Nothing was right to her anymore. Her mentor had died. Right now, all she wanted to do was curl up into a ball and never wake up. Darkclan?! How could Tigerpelt?! She was down-wind, no one should be able to scent her. But this time, she wanted them to see her. TO realize how much of a betrayel they were to RiverClan. The fiesty apprentice stepped out the shadows, calling their names with anger. "Nightpaw, Smallpaw, Tigerpelt, Amberpaw! I can't believe you would leave. Leave RiverClan. Leave your home. Leave everyone to join something like DARKCLAN!" She spat the last word in a threat; how could they?! She added slowly, words played out. "And by the way! We are looking for you everywhere! I care! Everyone cares!"

Eyes now filling with even more pain, her words were quiet and tiny. "And by the way, if you even care, Leafsong is dead. My mentor is DEAD! But why am I bothering you with this; since you seem to not care a smidge about RiverClan anymore!"

Last edited by Echodrop on Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:12 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixed how her mentor died.)
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:50 pm

(Move this back to IceClan?)
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:54 pm

Ummm THIS WAS IN TERRITORY! NOT CLEARING! EDIT THAT!
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:57 pm

I meant a clearing without trees or bushes actually ... but whatever. Edited.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down