Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Persuasive Dream [MOUNTAINPAW ONLY]

2 posters

Go down

A Persuasive Dream [MOUNTAINPAW ONLY] Empty A Persuasive Dream [MOUNTAINPAW ONLY]

Post by Riber~ Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:41 pm

Siren squinted her eyes in the new light, watching as the apprentice fell asleep [OOC: no power-play intended]. Her paws slipped silently into it, black fur glistening in the moonlight. They were in a grassy hollow, night sky clear of any clouds or stars. Pine trees towered beside them. Moving towards him breath-takingly slow she murmured quietly, silky voice echoing around the clearing. "Hello Mountainpaw. I am Siren."
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Warning System : A Persuasive Dream [MOUNTAINPAW ONLY] WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

A Persuasive Dream [MOUNTAINPAW ONLY] Empty Re: A Persuasive Dream [MOUNTAINPAW ONLY]

Post by Persephone Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:23 pm

"huh?" Mountainpaw waked up and saw the strange cat "Siren...? what are you doing in riverclan camp?" he hissed,he was not happy about it
Persephone
Persephone

Back to top Go down

A Persuasive Dream [MOUNTAINPAW ONLY] Empty Re: A Persuasive Dream [MOUNTAINPAW ONLY]

Post by Riber~ Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:27 pm

Siren smirked slightly, but began purring quietly. "Oh Mountainpaw ... we are not in RiverClan camp anymore. Although I know you never really liked it here." Her jet black tail stroked his spine, lightly. "Did you? You know that this 'good' thing has never been for you ... don't you?" Voice still light and airy she stepped forward a pawstep.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Persephone Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:30 pm

Mountainpaw looked at the she-cat surprised, how could this stranger know so much about him? "why are you asking me this?" he asked, not answering Sirens question
Persephone
Persephone

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:34 pm

Siren chuckled on the inside; as normal, her plan was beginning to work. The black she-cat murmured softly; with direct pressure in her voice. "Because I know you don't like it here ... I know you would like it better near where I live ..."
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Persephone Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:37 pm

"it may be true I dont like it here..." he admitted finally "why would you think I would like it there...? you barely know me! and...were are we anyway?" Mountainpaw kept doing questions, something in this cat looked familiar or at least she reminded him of something
Persephone
Persephone

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:46 pm

The black she-cat's ears twitched slightly but she managed to hold the frustration inside of herself. "There cats would listen to you .. there cats wouldn't betray you ..." Siren moved her tail across his mouth, silencing the apprentice. "Where we are is of no importance Mountainpaw ..."
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Persephone Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:00 pm

Mountainpaw inmediatly thinked of Blossompaw, "...what is this place you are talking me about?..." he asked "is it a clan..? or just rogues.."
Persephone
Persephone

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:04 pm

Siren whisped her tail around the younger cat's head, just brushing over his ears. "Oh yes ... of course it is a clan?... do you think I would lead you into something of rogues ..." She mewed, giggling in a young girl sort of manner, fakely "It is called DarkClan Mountainpaw. They will rule the forest one day ... meet their leader at the edge of IceClan territory tonight at moon-high ... it is now just about twilight ... if you hurry, you can make it and begin your life over again; as a loyal warrior in a clan of loyal cats." The she-cat began walking away, lightly, wind again not ruffling her fur. "Hurry Mountainpaw ..."
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Persephone Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:07 pm

Mountainpaw was bewildered, but this offer wouldnt show again, he watched Siren go, he woke up, and hurried to go to iceclan
Persephone
Persephone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down