Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

grief(open to all but best kept private.)

2 posters

Go down

grief(open to all but best kept private.) Empty grief(open to all but best kept private.)

Post by Cheesles Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:37 pm

Nightpaw raced over the moors, tears in his eyes. He went up to the more mountainess parts of the territory. He came to a ridge. He often sat here when he wnated to be alone. He could watch over all the territorys as far as highstones. As he stood on the edge a few small pebbles fell away under his paws. He steeped back once. This always happened and the ridge was sterdy enough to hold him. He looked over the Shadowclan territory with its dark forests. The over to Riverclan with there big lake and so on. He sat down and put his head on his paws. Wind had dried his tears but they started to flow again. How coyld he let an elder die? It wasn't his time yet. It was the badger. The elder could have lived many more happy moons before he was called by starclan. Suddenly the rocks gave ay beneath him and he tumbled down the long, steep slope. He let out a yowl for help as he tumbled down. He landed before the rocks ad lay completely still for a moment. Then the rocks came. Falling like rain from a storm cloud, you could not escape them without getting a drop n your fur.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : grief(open to all but best kept private.) WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

grief(open to all but best kept private.) Empty Re: grief(open to all but best kept private.)

Post by Cheesles Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:54 am

I am double posting (again) because no one else will you can post here!!!!! I will repeat.

Nightpaw raced over the moors, tears in his eyes. He went up to the more mountainess parts of the territory. He came to a ridge. He often sat here when he wanted to be alone. He could watch over all the territorys as far as highstones. As he stood on the edge a few small pebbles fell away under his paws. He steeped back once. This always happened and the ridge was sterdy enough to hold him. He looked over the Shadowclan territory with its dark forests. The over to Riverclan with there big lake and so on. He sat down and put his head on his paws. Wind had dried his tears but they started to flow again. How could he let an elder die? It wasn't his time yet. It was the badger. The elder could have lived many more happy moons before he was called by starclan. Suddenly the rocks gave way beneath him and he tumbled down the long, steep slope. He let out a yowl for help as he tumbled down. He landed before the rocks and lay completely still for a moment. Then the rocks came. Falling like rain from a storm cloud, you could not escape them without getting a drop on your fur.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

grief(open to all but best kept private.) Empty Re: grief(open to all but best kept private.)

Post by Naruto Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:16 am

Runningpaw followed Nightpaw,his black fur bristling. "Nightpaw,"he called,then he heard his friend's yowl for help. "I'm coming!"he yowled,racing down the slope easily with his sharp claws and lean body. "Nightpaw?"he asked softly,nudging his fur.
Naruto
Naruto

Warning System : grief(open to all but best kept private.) WarningBar-Gloss1

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:01 am

Nightpaw suddenly opened his eyes. But his body was still completely still.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:01 pm

"Nightpaw!"Runningpaw was becoming worried. "Wake up!"
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:00 am

Nightpaws tail quevered. His eyes closed again and very very slightly his flank began to rise. But it only rose a tail flick in length. Nightpaw let out a long, rasping, shaky breath. He opened his eyes and looked at Runningpaw, "Leave me here, I will not live." He closed his eyes agin.

(Go get help!)
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:36 am

Runningpaw looked about frantically. "I'm going to get help!"he said quickly,already half-way up the slope. He raced to the camp,desperate to find help.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:00 am

(Is help coming???!!! Nightpaw might die!)
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:49 am

Nightpaw heaved, trying to dislodge the large boulder on his hind leg. His energy was slowly slipping away. His leg screeched in pain even though it did not make a sound. Nightpaw thought frantically.
Would Runningpaw be bak in time?
Nightpaw found his eyelids beginning to drop. His energy levels toke a sudden dive. He was findin it harder to breath.
"Runningpaw!" Nightpaw yowled with the last of his strength. His body went limp and his eyelids closed as he fell out of conciousness.

(Come on! HELP!!!! He will live but he will be a bit like Cinderpelt. He will never be as capable as the others warriors. Is there medi cat apprentice available? If not he can be apprentice of medi.)
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:50 am

Nightpaw heaved, trying to dislodge the large boulder on his hind leg. His energy was slowly slipping away. His leg screeched in pain even though it did not make a sound. Nightpaw thought frantically.
Would Runningpaw be bak in time?
Nightpaw found his eyelids beginning to drop. His energy levels toke a sudden dive. He was findin it harder to breath.
"Runningpaw!" Nightpaw yowled with the last of his strength. His body went limp and his eyelids closed as he fell out of conciousness.

(Come on! HELP!!!! He will live but he will be a bit like Cinderpelt. He will never be as capable as the others warriors. Is there medi cat apprentice available? If not he can be apprentice of medi.)
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down