Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Redwhisker's confusion... (Private but open to rain if u want.)

+2
Naruto
Cheesles
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Redwhisker's confusion... (Private but open to rain if u want.) Empty Redwhisker's confusion... (Private but open to rain if u want.)

Post by Cheesles Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:33 am

Redwhisker padded through the forest. Scents of many creatures drifted around him like mist. But he was not hunting.
Redwhisker felt lonelyness in his heart. Like nothing he had felt before. The cat he loved, did not love him. He was upset. He had helped her in the battle when her belly was sliced open. He had supported her and loved her for a long time but she still thought about, him. He was gone now. He probally wouldn't come back. Raindapple was Redwhiskers purpous in life, but now that she had shown she did not love him, it felt like he had no oxygen.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : Redwhisker's confusion... (Private but open to rain if u want.) WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Redwhisker's confusion... (Private but open to rain if u want.) Empty Re: Redwhisker's confusion... (Private but open to rain if u want.)

Post by Naruto Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:46 am

OOC:Raindapple is,like,just a few foxlengths away from him,but they dun know that the other one is there,okay?

Raindapple paced the forest floor,her blue eyes dull with grief and pain. Don't be so selfish. Your hurting Redwhisker more than you know. she scolded herself,hanging her head.
Naruto
Naruto

Warning System : Redwhisker's confusion... (Private but open to rain if u want.) WarningBar-Gloss1

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Redwhisker's confusion... (Private but open to rain if u want.) Empty Re: Redwhisker's confusion... (Private but open to rain if u want.)

Post by Cheesles Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:03 pm

Redwhisker scenced something but he was to griefstricken to care.
He leapt onto his rocky ledge where he had had his accident. Being careful where he sat he turned his head to the sky.
"Why!? Why Starclan did you do this to me? She does not love me!" Redwhisker yowled.
"Why?" he said quietly as he looked down at his paws. His heart burned and his face was damp like he was in the rain.
"Why?" He whispered.

(Ok)
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : Redwhisker's confusion... (Private but open to rain if u want.) WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:47 pm

"Redwhisker?"Raindapple called. She'd heard his grief-stricken wails and was almost tempted to stay hidden. But she knew that she had caused this.
Naruto
Naruto

Warning System : Redwhisker's confusion... (Private but open to rain if u want.) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:06 pm

OOC: Redwhisker is such a.... Ugh! DO I HAVE TO SAY IT! Raindapple, I don't knwo WHAT you see in him. *pulls ears in frustration*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:29 pm

OOC:XD *Idk either,but love knows no bounds. DANG I AM REALLY CHEESY ALL OF A SUDDEN!!! LOL
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:26 am

Redwhisker didn't look up but he pricked his ears in surprise. Not happy surprise.
"What do you want? He asked calmly.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:58 pm

"I,uh,was just hunting."Raindapple lied,her eyes peeking out of a fern. Sorrow radiated off her pelt. "I am so sorry that I've hurt you."she whispered,her voice shaking.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:01 pm

OOC: It's like Cinderella picking one of her little mice (Redwhisker), instead of prince charming (Leopardstrike).
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:12 pm

OOC: Oh yeah, definitely. Charming saves her and then proposes. Then she accepts an leaves to tell her parents or whoever and she falls in love with the ugly peasant/troll in the village. XD
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:35 am

(This is private so could you please stop posting here. Its says in the rules to obey topic titles. This one says: 'Redwhisker's confusion... (Private but open to raindapple if u want.)' are any of you raindapple??? now please stop posting.)

Redwhisker looked up fully.
"No. I was stupid. I love you but it was my fault though that I chose someone to love that was already in love. I am sorry. I caused this. You have done nothing. If you love Leopardstrike more then you shall run off and have kits with him but I was hoping we would have kits." He said lowering his head again. He sat down and looked at his paw.
"But I was wrong!" He said looking at her suddenly with an edgy feirceness in his voice. But how could he blame her? It was his fault.
"I am sorry." He said as he glanced over his shoulder one more time and leapt of the rock down into the wilderness.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:24 pm

"Redwhisker!"Raindapple cried,racing after him best she could,hobbling with her bad shoulder. "Redwhisker wait!"
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:12 am

Redwhisker turned around.
"I know you don't love me but I want you to know," He paused what he had said had caused him great pain,
"I love you." He collapsed into a sobbing heap.
"Your the only cat I have and will ever love." He sobbed quietly.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:23 am

OOC: That just means I can't RP, but I can criticize. XD

Redwhisker is a little too... soft to me. I mean, he was going to run away and now he's crying on the ground. Cheese, I would make him a little tougher if I were you.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:02 pm

Nightfeather wrote:(This is private so could you please stop posting here. Its says in the rules to obey topic titles. This one says: 'Redwhisker's confusion... (Private but open to raindapple if u want.)' are any of you raindapple??? now please stop posting.)

ooc- You are retarded if you think this mod and admin will follow THAT rule. We post wherever we want. It probably isn't a good idea to a) try to tell a staff member what to do b) make a staff member angry. SO this is what I THINK:

POST POST POST POSTY POSTIEEEEEEEEEEEE

I just posted.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:28 pm

Raindapple wailed aloud. "I'm so sorry! Redwhisker,I never ment to hurt anyone!"
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:23 am

(Yes River I understand but do you have to post here. Do you have a special porpous?)

"I have told you Raindapple, it's my fault!" He said firmly. But in his mind he was saying, 'You hurt me!' He got up from where he lay. He turned and padded away and before Raindapple could follow he announced,
"I need to be alone!" and padded away.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:45 pm

Raindapple wrote:OOC:XD *Idk either,but love knows no bounds. DANG I AM REALLY CHEESY ALL OF A SUDDEN!!! LOL
(Excuse me for intruding, but that is so, so true. XD)
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:23 am

(No problem starflight. Atleast someone is Excusing themself
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:13 am

(I'm entering.)

(I'm leaving.) NYEH
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:36 am

Raindapple wailed softly and just sat in the rain,cold water soaking into her fur. Her eyes were clouded over with grief and pain,and she looked down at her muddy paws,ashamed.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:16 am

Redwhisker kept walking. He spotted a rcok up ahead and he leapt to the top. He looked over the forest. From where he stood he could see Raindapple. Lightning flashed behind him. He watched Raindapple as she just sat in the rain. Without thinking he bounded down from his rock over to her side. He sat beside her in the rain and licked her ear.
"I am sorry but I once again say, you must chose me or Leopardstrike. I can not love you if you do not love me." He whispered.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:18 am

Redwhisker kept walking. He spotted a rcok up ahead and he leapt to the top. He looked over the forest. From where he stood he could see Raindapple. Lightning flashed behind him. He watched Raindapple as she just sat in the rain. Without thinking he bounded down from his rock over to her side. He sat beside her in the rain and licked her ear.
"I am sorry but I once again say, you must chose me or Leopardstrike. I can not love you if you do not love me." He whispered.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:15 pm

"But I love you both!"Raindapple wailed,her eyes shining with sadness. "How can I only choose one of you?"her voice shook and she looked at the ground.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:38 pm

"Well I can't love you if you love him still. I am sorry Raindapple, if you can't chose then I must leave you." It choked him to say something but 'if you love something, you should let it go.' He stepped back.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next