Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Redwhisker's confusion... (Private but open to rain if u want.)

+2
Naruto
Cheesles
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Redwhisker's confusion... (Private but open to rain if u want.) - Page 2 Empty Re: Redwhisker's confusion... (Private but open to rain if u want.)

Post by Member Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:32 am

OOC: Remember not to double post, Cheese. If you want to bump the thread, copy/pasta your post and delete it and then post it again.
Administrator

Warning System : Redwhisker's confusion... (Private but open to rain if u want.) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Redwhisker's confusion... (Private but open to rain if u want.) - Page 2 Empty Re: Redwhisker's confusion... (Private but open to rain if u want.)

Post by Naruto Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:22 pm

Raindapple bowed her head,feeling grief overwhelm her. "I-I.."she started,her voice breaking.
Naruto
Naruto

Warning System : Redwhisker's confusion... (Private but open to rain if u want.) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss1

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:27 pm

"You obviously love him more." He mewed finishing her sentence.
"I now do not have a mate, well I never did." He said ducking his head.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : Redwhisker's confusion... (Private but open to rain if u want.) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:34 pm

OOC: THAT'S RIGHT! LEO IS STILL MORE LOVED
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:02 pm

Raindapple got up,her ears drooping. "I'm so sorry,Redwhisker..."she trailed off,her voice becoming more dead than anything else. She didn't allow her agony to break through,and turned to walk away,her heart breaking in two as she thought of Redwhisker's pain.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:41 am

Redwhisker sighed. "What is done, is done." He mewed and walked away, his tail dragged in the dust.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : Redwhisker's confusion... (Private but open to rain if u want.) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:44 am

"Redwhisker...I love you,but it's not enough. It will never be enough."Raindapple whispered behind him.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2