Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunting with only grief by my side.(open)

4 posters

Go down

Hunting with only grief by my side.(open) Empty Hunting with only grief by my side.(open)

Post by Naruto Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:43 pm

Runningpaw raced out of camp,tears stinging his eyes as he fought away the memories. The tiny tom was barely visible against the darkness of the storm,just a shadow in the night. Images of the gray and white tabby she-cat flooded his mind,with a massive black she-cat in the background. A dark ginger tom also appeared. He stopped when he was far enough from camp,gasping as his grief overwhelmed him. Dovetail....Gorgepaw....Spiderfang. Why? His thoughts were painful,and he winced.
Naruto
Naruto

Warning System : Hunting with only grief by my side.(open) WarningBar-Gloss1

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Hunting with only grief by my side.(open) Empty Re: Hunting with only grief by my side.(open)

Post by Cheesles Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:41 am

Nightfeather padded out of is den. His fur shone from the wash he had just given it. He appeared in time to see his apprentice riend racing out of camp. Nightfeather raced after him.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : Hunting with only grief by my side.(open) WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Hunting with only grief by my side.(open) Empty Re: Hunting with only grief by my side.(open)

Post by Naruto Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:35 pm

So caught in his grief,Runningpaw didn't notice the stream,now swollen from the rain. He plunged in,gasping as cold gripped his body. He thrashed about,struggling to keep his muzzle above water. He felt pebbles brush past his paws,but he couldn't get a grip on them.

His eyes shone with terror as he looked up. A flash of lightning illuminated his tiny form,caught in the middle of a raging brown current. He yelped as his side struck a rock,and water flooded his nose and mouth. His head dissapered briefly as the current dragged him under,but he fought his way to the surface to cough and gulp in air. His limbs felt like stone,and his fur dragged him under again,slamming him against another rock.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:14 am

Shadowclaw was hunting near by when he heard a comoshon coming from the river. He raced to the bank hoping it was a large fish. When he got there his happiness turned to horror as he saw a cats head disappear under the surface. Shadowclaw plunged into the freezing water. He toke a deep breath and dove under looking around for the warrior. He saw the cat and swam towards him gripping him by the scruff. He hauled the cat towards the surface and onto the windclan side of the river. He shook the water fro his coat and licked the windclan warrior but he feared he was too late.

(Shadowclaw is meh riverclan cat.)
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:14 am

Runningpaw coughed weakly,half in and half out of the water. "Thanks,"he croaked. His tiny form was made even smaller by the water that clung to his fur,and he shivered.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:01 pm

Duskshadow stalked through the bushes, glaring at Shadowclaw. He could have done that. RiverClan should stay on their own border ...
The tom hurried towards the cat, letting out a growl. "Stay on your own border Shadowclaw." Duskshadow reached down, grabbing the apprentice by his scruff, checking his heartbeat, then starting to drag him back to camp. Runningpaw's feet barely brushed the heather ground, Duskshadow's strong jaws keeping him up. "You'll be fine." He whispered into his fur.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:03 pm

Runningpaw just coughed and went limp. The eleven and a quarter moon old apprentice was much smaller than any other WindClan cat,except for the kits. So he was easy to carry.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:49 am

"He would have drowned with out me!" Shadowclaw hissed.
"You should be thankful he is alive! I should let him die next time!" Shadowclaw snarled. What a piece of fow dung! Shadowclaw thought. How dare he be so rude!?
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:06 pm

OOC: I can dare, trust meh. >> Duskshadow could've pulled him out. *growls*
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:16 pm

OOC: Fow dung?
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:47 pm

Runningpaw just stayed limp,his black pelt slick from the water.

NO MUSE
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down