Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Raid(Open,DarkClanv.s.WindClan)It's moonhigh in the thread.

+9
Scourge
Cheesles
De Awesome Raven
Riber~
LEN KAGAMINE
~ Jetter ~
Noname
Naruto
13 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Raid(Open,DarkClanv.s.WindClan)It's moonhigh in the thread. - Page 7 Empty Re: The Raid(Open,DarkClanv.s.WindClan)It's moonhigh in the thread.

Post by Naruto Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:05 pm

Runningpaw nodded to Duskshadow,eyes weary. "I need to help,"he mewed,dodging into the fight again. He took a quick glance around,eyes spotting Bramblepaw. With a yowl of fury,the tiny tom launched himself at the much larger cat,his claws unsheathed.
Naruto
Naruto

Warning System : The Raid(Open,DarkClanv.s.WindClan)It's moonhigh in the thread. - Page 7 WarningBar-Gloss1

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

The Raid(Open,DarkClanv.s.WindClan)It's moonhigh in the thread. - Page 7 Empty Re: The Raid(Open,DarkClanv.s.WindClan)It's moonhigh in the thread.

Post by Wolvine Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:34 pm

Silverfang sighed and got up to look for a cat to fight. it seemed all of them where busy.

OOC: Can I fight myself? XD
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : The Raid(Open,DarkClanv.s.WindClan)It's moonhigh in the thread. - Page 7 WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by Snigger Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:33 pm

Mintpaw was running to go help one of her Clanmates when she ran right into Silverfang. "Ack!" she gasped as she momentarily lost her breath.

Last edited by Lyra Lynx on Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I's was very confuzzled. . .XD)
Snigger
Snigger

Warning System : The Raid(Open,DarkClanv.s.WindClan)It's moonhigh in the thread. - Page 7 WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:28 pm

OOC:Uh,isn't Mintpaw WindClan?
Naruto
Naruto

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Snigger Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:30 pm

OOC: Is in WindClan but I's confuzled about meh Clanmates. . .hahaha. . .*sighs*
Snigger
Snigger

Back to top Go down

Post by De Awesome Raven Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:39 pm

ooc)) Oh gosh... I've been drowned in two pages of posts!!! Amazing how an 'inactive' clan can turn active when a battle strikes... *cough*

bic)) (Pretend it's when Duskshadow was talking to her.)

Rosepelt looked curiously at Duskshadow. Rosepelt knew that Duskshadow was hiding his pain, it was just what Duskshadow would do. She was glad Spiderfang was gone, and she looked around ferociously.
"I'm fine." she said to Duskshadow, jerking her head back abruptly before leaping into a swarm of fighting cats.
De Awesome Raven
De Awesome Raven

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:50 am

(I don't really know what auto hitting is)

Nightfeather fell back. He leapt up after a moment and faced the tabby again. He aimed a blow to the side of the tabbys head. If I leapt at the tabby flank I would confuse him.... Nigthfeather thought. But instead he leapt at the tabbys shoulder. Veering off course and landing on the darkclan cats back. He gripped his claws into the tabbys fur and struck the cat on the side of the head with the energy in his left front paw.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : The Raid(Open,DarkClanv.s.WindClan)It's moonhigh in the thread. - Page 7 WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:39 am

OOC: XD Tigerpelt has like, six cats attacking him.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Snigger Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:41 am

You'd think they's would have beaten him by nows. . .XD
Snigger
Snigger

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:49 am

Goldenpaw had fought off his tabby enemy and was looking for a new opponent. He found a small tortishell she-cat fighting with one of her clanmate rogues. He sped off to batter into her. He let off a furious yowl and rammed into her flank, throwing her onto the ground.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:10 pm

ooc- Tigerpelt is ... SPESHALL. I would go attack him as Duskshadow, but it would't be fair. >> I should go chase off BB ...
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Snigger Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:15 pm

OOC: XD I's like almost totally lost. . .
Snigger
Snigger

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:17 pm

SLiverfang reelded back and stared at the apprentice. "Your ment to attack Darkclan not your clan mates!" He said, amusment in his eyes. He pushed her bak gently with his paw and pointed at Tigerpelt with his tail. "There, see him? Go help fight him off."
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : The Raid(Open,DarkClanv.s.WindClan)It's moonhigh in the thread. - Page 7 WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by Snigger Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:23 pm

Mintpaw nodded embarrassed and raced off to go join in the fight with Tigerpelt. She couldn't believe what an embarrassing thing she had done but decided to put it aside until the fight was over.
Snigger
Snigger

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:41 pm

Silverfang stared after the apprenitce fondly. He really fdid like young cats. He got up and yawned. He walked over to Tigerpelt and gave him an intimidating scratch on the nose. He stood and waited for the other cat to react.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Snigger Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:44 pm

OOC: XD You's acting like the battle is boring!
Snigger
Snigger

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:07 pm

OOC: Yar well it is when you have no one to fight! Maybe Demonheart should fight Sliverfang. Batteling myself would be weird though...........XD
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Snigger Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:13 pm

OOC: XD Well just go and attack random DC cats. . .sheesh you act like it's the hardest thing to do. . .
Snigger
Snigger

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:15 pm

OOC: I cant attack cats that aren't there! Is like, Wrong! AND IT IS HARD >(
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Snigger Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:21 pm

Sheesh. . .I's sorry then. . .
Snigger
Snigger

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:22 pm

OOC: Sorry, Anger problems. *Punches Bill. AGain.*
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Snigger Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:24 pm

OOC: It's otay. . .I's sometimes has Multiple Personality Disorder. . .that's how crazy I's is. . .mostly I's just a happy, crazy person or a very anger and feels like beating random people up crazy person. . .XD Noes matter what I's a crazy person though!
Snigger
Snigger

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:26 pm

OOC: Why are you ALL attacking the DC Deputy? 'Cause he isn't supposed to die yet... >> And, Cheese, Auto Hitting is where you AUTOMATICLY HIT ANOTHER PERSON'S CHARACTOR... >> You seem to do that a lot.. Along with many others...

Tigerpelt ignored the stinging pain of the scratches on him. (And he is ignoring the Apprentice attacking him.) The tom ducked his head as Nightfeather tried to whack his head. Foxdung! The Deputy shook his back, hoping to shake the tom off his back.

OOC: Small Time skip.

Tigerpelt's sides heaved, his eyes darting across the moor. See that practicly no one from his clan was Fighting, and that everyone seemed to be attacking him (We feel so loved... >>), the massive tom darted for his Territory, yowling curses back at Windclan.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:47 pm

OOC: XD Other than myself I don't know anyone in DC part from Tigerpelt

Demonheart watched her deputy run off, cursing and panicked. She let out a snarl, and blinded by confusion bit a tree. (Don't ask...) She reeled back as the sour taste of sap filled her mouth. She turned and say a flash of silver.

OOC: I'm just going to attck myself XD
Silverfang threw himself at the black she-cat, clawing her, biting her, trying to get ahold of her.He snarled and reached for her back, missing by a few mouse lengths.

OOC: Ok now, cuz I'm fighting myself I'm just going to write it like a story from no ones point of view in particular. YAY

Demonheart growled and attcked the silver figure, trying so throw it off her back. She found a grip and pulled him off, slamming him to the ground. Se snarls and pounced on the silver cat, hoping to end it's life. Silverfang darted away just in time and he stood up, sides heaving, blood coming from his throat. he was practicaally defeated, but he would not give up.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:58 pm

OOC: Lol, Tigerpelt. XD
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next