Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Raid(Open,DarkClanv.s.WindClan)It's moonhigh in the thread.

+9
Scourge
Cheesles
De Awesome Raven
Riber~
LEN KAGAMINE
~ Jetter ~
Noname
Naruto
13 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Raid(Open,DarkClanv.s.WindClan)It's moonhigh in the thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: The Raid(Open,DarkClanv.s.WindClan)It's moonhigh in the thread.

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:56 pm

Fieldpaw slowly got off from the ground, Bramblepaw taking on his brother. He felt ashamed that he couldn't even take him on.... Fieldpaw tried crawling to the medince cat; were his wounds would get looked after and soon enough he better. But of course that would never happen, it would be just a chanllege to make it out of the nursery alive. He padded over towards the eterence, using all of his remainding strength and blood leaving a trail behind him everywhere he went.
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Warning System : The Raid(Open,DarkClanv.s.WindClan)It's moonhigh in the thread. - Page 4 WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

The Raid(Open,DarkClanv.s.WindClan)It's moonhigh in the thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: The Raid(Open,DarkClanv.s.WindClan)It's moonhigh in the thread.

Post by De Awesome Raven Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:43 pm

Rosepelt grimaced at the pain.
"How should we trust you?" she yowled back, her icy blue eyes almost red with rage.

ooc- good StarClan, that was so short.
De Awesome Raven
De Awesome Raven

Warning System : The Raid(Open,DarkClanv.s.WindClan)It's moonhigh in the thread. - Page 4 WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffletail Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:03 pm

Watertail returned from his solo hunt to see cats fighting everywhere. Blood was on the ground, he recongised the attackers as Darkclan. Watertail looke around and saw his clanmates fighting fiericly he jumped into the battle and pounced on a nearby cat.
Waffletail
Waffletail

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:41 pm

Bengalbelly walked towards Fieldpaw. He became angrier and hate began to rise higher. That cat was dead. He behind the cat as he tried to crawl away. He was moving slowly and pitifully. Bengalbelly growled loudly before he place a paw on the cats back. He pressed hard on his back as he looked down at him coldly.

This cat was going to feel a new form of pain. He raked his claws down the WindClan cats back. He snarled before raking the claws on his other paws down too. Hopefully this cat wouldn't have a sudden burst of strength, but he highly doubted it.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:49 pm

Russetpaw side-stepped Bramblepaw, staring into the eyes of Bengalbelly. A new strength fluttered into him, like all of StarClan was helping him. Witha terrifying growl, the smaller cat groppled into Bengalbelly, claws slicing into his skin with precise accuracy.

---
Duskshadow growled, slashing claws over Spiderfang. All his anger exploded. "BECAUSE I DID TRUST YOU! YOU TRIED TO KILL ME SPIDERFANG!"
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:52 pm

Spiderfang screeched in anger as blood dripped from her shoulder where his claws connected. She swiped,putting all her strength into the blow,and felt sticky wet splash over her fur. Anger clouded her senses and she just kept clawing,energy flooding her limbs.
Naruto
Naruto

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:17 pm

Duskshadow squinted in rage, still filld with a red fire. With a deafening cry he began working her way from camp, pawstep by pawstep, towards the camp entrance. Now his eyes clouded over, them being far enough away from the rest of the camp. Sadness flooded into his limbs.

"You were my sister. You were ... I -" He shook his head, trying to find the words. "We were best friends ..." His shoulders heaved and he looked up. "Please, just go. Leave. I don't want to hurt you."
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:24 pm

Spiderfang looked at him in disbelief. "That was the past."she growled,her voice shaking. "That all ended when you didn't believe me." Tears streamed through her fur. "I'm DarkClan now. It's too late."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:24 pm

Bengalbelly hissed as he was knocked back and feeling Russetpaw's claws cut through him. He let out a yowl of rage and fury. He was going to kill that cat and then this one came from nowhere. He growled as he slashed claws at the apprentice.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:29 pm

Duskshadow shook his head, staring sadly up at her through wide eyes. He let out an even tone, monotone really. "The past can never be erased, you of all cats should know that Spiderfang." He sighed, letting his fur lie flat. "DarkClan can't win. It never will win. Nothing can be disturbed ..." His voice cracked and he whispered the next part. "Nothing. Now please Spiderfang, just leave."

---
russetpaw matched Bengalbelly's growl, really not caring he was bigger then him. The orange tom leaped over the DarkClan warrior, protecting his underbelly before lurching around and slashing out with even strokes at him. "LEAVE. NOW!"
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:32 pm

OOC: ... Why are my two cats even in this thread if people keep ignoring them. Thats it I'm just going to kill some NPC kits.

Bramblepaw's claw plucked up another kit snapping it's neck, before moving onto biting the throat of a Queen. More kits died, more queens died.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:34 pm

OOC: Bramblepaw has to eat my tail of Remeber *bonks head* You should've had a V8.
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:36 pm

Bengalbelly turned himself over on his stomach. Before he could stand up, though, he could feel the sting of Russetpaw's claws on him.He stood up quickly and took a step back out of the way. He let out a yowl before slashing at him again.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:37 pm

Spiderfang glared at him. "I won't abandon my Clan this time,"she growled,her claws flexing. An image of a happy ginger tom and a pale gray-and-white she-cat filled her mind,and she blinked away tears. Gorgepaw...Dovetail...I won't let that happen to another cat I love.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:42 pm

Duskshadow's gaze was soft, caring. Of course he still cared ... just he felt betrayed ... alone. The tom stared at her, murmuring softly. "WindClan should always have been your clan Spiderfang ..."

---

Russetpaw watched as another DarkClan cat crowded in and, ignoring Bengalbelly for a split second, snapped it's neck, furious that they would invade camp. A small wandering kit plodded in and in half a second was dead under Russetpaw's claws.

He turned back to the large tom, wincing as claws sliced his side, but rebounding with more slashing claws. Stupid DarkClan. StarClan kill them. Kill them all.

ooc- Russetpaw is p'oed. If Bramblepaw can kill our cats; I will kill yours. >>
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:47 pm

"Then why did they believe I killed Gorgepaw?"her voice was icy. "Or Dovetail? I can't leave DarkClan now. Maplepaw needs me,"Spiderfang growled. "Or are you forgetting that Wolfstar warned all the Clans of a rouge that kills kits and apprentices?"
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:53 pm

Duskshadow sighed; was his once loving sister completely gone? DId she not remember the good times? His mind flashed back to in the heather grass ... the large black she-cat slashing at his fur. He shook his head to clear his thoughts.

He could have said a sharp reply, but he bit it back.

"I believe it in my mind Spiderfang. Everything pointed to you. In my heart, I just see my loving sister who would play games with me ..." Duskshadow stared intently back at her.

"Why did you try to kill me?"
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:58 pm

Spiderfang stepped back,her mind whirling. "Just move,so I can finish what I started in this pathetic Clan,"she snarled,her eyes blazing. At least he'll be safe...that rouge is long dead now. Her mind flashed back to stalking the cat that had killed her family and trust in her Clanmates. It had been a thick-set tabby tom,too intent on stalking his own prey to notice her. She leaped,her claws grazing the cat's shoulders as she landed beside him. He had hissed in shock but it was too late. She tore his throat out,leaving behind a limp,twitching,bloody mess. She flashed back to the real world,where she was gouging the ground with razor sharp claws and her eyes gleamed with pleasure and vengance.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:04 pm

Duskshadow lost his patience, growling a reply, eyes menacing and dark yet again. If she wanted to fight ... he would have to fight her. No matter the pain it would cause him after this ... she would have to leave.

"Spiderfang, leave. I don't want to hurt you. If you odn't leave I'll ... I'll have to make you leave ... and I don't want to." He closed his eyes, making a long blink even longer, tears pricking the tearducks of his almond-shaped eyes. His voice came out in a whisper. "I loved you. You were all that I had ... and you left. Left me to waste away wondering if you were alive. My life was a challenge every day ... I could never shake away what had happened ..."
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:08 pm

"I'm not leaving."Spiderfang repeated,dropping into a low crouch. "My loyalty lies with DarkClan now!"she screeched,leaping at him. "If I was all you had;why didn't you fight harder to keep me here? Or would you rather that pathetic excuse for a leader killed me?"she snarled in his ear,her claws raking into his fur.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:12 pm

Duskshadow just stared back up at her, allowing her to attack him. If she was a murderous killer ... he didn't care. Right now; he just didn't care. With dull eyes he lay on his back.

"You have no idea Spiderfang. You never knew. Never."

ooc- attack him once more and you'll make me p'oed Rain. >> Spiderfang shouldn't be that stupid.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:16 pm

Spiderfang looked at him doubtfully before wailing softly and racing back into the battle. Pain radiated from every limb in her body,as well as her heart. My own brother didn't trust me. the thought made her angry and sad at the same time,so she leaped on the closest cat to her and bit down hard on whatever she could reach.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:17 pm

A grin spread across Bengalbelly's face as he saw Russetpaw kill a
little kit. He never liked those things, so he didn't even care that it
was one from his own clan.

Suddenly he frowned. He didn't want to deal with this cat anymore, he could see he'd be a nuisance. All he'd have to is walk away, kill the other cat, and then go for the kits and queens. All he'd deal with is a few scratches from this one.

Quickly, Bengalbelly turned around and went back to Fieldpaw. He quickly moved in front of the cat and slashed down at him, aiming for his eyes. If that other one wouldn't allow him to kill, he might as well take an eye.

An eye for an eye after all.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:19 pm

Fieldpaw leaped in surpise as Banglebelly missed a slash, it was close but could heal. "Back off!" he hissed pathetically swiping at the air right infront of him.... Russetpaw where are you?
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:23 pm

Bengalbelly easily dodged Fieldpaw's pathetic attempt to hit him. He growled in his anger an irritation. He focused more on the cats face. If he could blind him with his own blood than killing him would be easy. He slashed at the cat again. trying for his face once more.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next