Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunting for the White Lion (Kittehs)

+2
LEN KAGAMINE
Wolvine
6 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hunting for the White Lion (Kittehs) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hunting for the White Lion (Kittehs)

Post by Naruto Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:18 pm

"I think I know."Robinkit said quietly. "All you have to do is follow the stench of their scent markers!"she joked,eyes sparkling.
Naruto
Naruto

Warning System : Hunting for the White Lion (Kittehs) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss1

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Hunting for the White Lion (Kittehs) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hunting for the White Lion (Kittehs)

Post by Wolvine Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:26 pm

"I have a faint idea. I used to slip away from camp when I was younger." He put his nose to the ground and began to sniff, hoping to find the familiar Riverclan scent.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : Hunting for the White Lion (Kittehs) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:28 pm

"I think we're headed towards the WindClan border,"Robinkit muttered,breathing in the sharp,rain tainted breeze. "I smell a faint trace of rabbit and moorland."
Naruto
Naruto

Warning System : Hunting for the White Lion (Kittehs) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:30 pm

Deathkit nodded and began to listen carefuly, just in case the lion was trully real. "Should we hide or stay here?"
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : Hunting for the White Lion (Kittehs) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:39 pm

"Well,we shouldn't cross the WindClan border. Shadowstar will have oor pelts just for being out of the camp. Lets find shelter first."she decided,slowing to a trot.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:58 pm

Deathkit looked around. "Where could we shelter? Its so barren here!" he shivered. "And cold!"
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:06 pm

Robinkit shrugged,her fur slicked to her skinny body. "Let's split up,and meet back here when it's moonhigh."she said,her eyes flashing as a lightning strike illuminated the sky. "I'll let you know if I find anything over here. If you get in trouble,or if I get in trouble,yowl."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:16 pm

"Ok that sound good." Deathkit wandered over to a bush an sat, waiting. He heared a russtle in the bushes and went to investigate.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:22 pm

Robinkit nodded and ran off,into the woods,after a faint,wispy scent trail. Could it be the lion...?
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:25 pm

Deathkit let out a mrrow of surprise as he fell into a badger sett. He felt warm breath on his neck and ran out of the sett, only to discover that the creautre in the den was not a badger but a terrified squirrel. It scampered away as Deathkit stood in shock, looking after it. He sighed and heared the rusttle again. He began to pad towards it, making sure he was quiet.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:26 pm

Then the little squirrle named Bob jumped out of the bushes scaring the tiny cats.

"ME IS BOB, ME HUNGERY CAT YUMMY!" he said in his low voice. Then his friend Jim the vole popped out "HI JIMMY!" *hugs*

AND THEY ALL LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER

JKK
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:27 pm

OCC:???????????????????????????????XD RADNOMNESS
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:29 pm

Robinkit hissed in surprise as her paw dissapered into a mud puddle,and she grumbled as the cold,wet gunk soaked into her fur. She pulled it out and shook it,slinging brown water every where. "Gotta be more careful..."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:36 pm

Deathkit came to the rustteling noise and suddenly recognised the scet. He has seen one of these before. A huge paw came and batted his to one side. It gave a grunt as it felt that its path was cleared. The badger glared at the kit for a moment then retreated to its den desiding it was not worth it. Deathkit looked up and tried to yowl, but all that came out was a pittyful mew. He closed his eyes and with a great deal of difficulty got up and began to wobble over to where he and Robinkit had split, hoping to find her sooner or later.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:41 pm

Robinkit heard something. A mouse maybe?she thought,shrugging. She'd checked every bush in her part of the forest,and no lion. "I'll head back now..."she said,running back.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:44 pm

"Robinkit?" Deathkit wasn't sure what he was seeing anymore. He knew he wasn't that badly injured, but he was in terrible pain. He wanted to forget abou the lion and go home. But he wasn't sure which way was home anymore. He was lost and he knew it.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:01 pm

Foxkit just... Sat there... Dazed. "What just happened?" He asked, shaking his head. The gray tom got up and bolted past Deathkit. "Smell ya' later!" He hissed, charging after Robinkit.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:26 am

Tigerkit tumbled into Deathkit and sat up. She looked at him shyly for a moment before dropping her gaze to the forest floor.
"I was looking for you!" She mewed when she stood up. She lick the dust from her fur and drew her paw over her ear.
"Now what exactly are we doing?" Then Tigerkit saw Deathkit hobbling. She looked closer and saw a small claw mark that was bleeding. (Is that ok?)
"Cobwebs!" She called as she plummeted into he bushes and came out holding a small bundle. She gripped it in her teeth and dabbed the damp bundle o his wound.
"A shame I won't be Medicine cat apprentice. I already know so much." She said looking away.

Last edited by !Slippy! on Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : All the Errors were Corrected (Total: 6))
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : Hunting for the White Lion (Kittehs) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:56 am

OOC: Tigerkit ISNT supposed to be here... Only the DETECTIVE KITTEHS, and Deathkit, can be here.. >>
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:09 am

OOC: You said u wenrt comin Fizzeh. lolz
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:05 pm

OOC: And... How does Tigerkit know she won't be a meddie cat. No one knows that yet.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:44 pm

Robinkit looked up at Deathekit with shocked eyes. "Deathkit! Are you alright?!"she rushed to his side,ready to steady him if he fell. "Foxkit! Can you go and get Ebonykit? She can help us get back to camp!"she mewed rapidly,her mind whirling.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:31 pm

he smiled slightly at Robinki. "I'll be fine. I think. Just a bit of a bash." He tried to stand up full hight but found it hard to stay steady. He winced as he felt a branch brush against him.

OOC: I YOU REMAIN OUT IN THE RAIN YOULL THINK YOUR DRINKING PINK SHAMPA AH!!! EBIL DR.DOLITTLE
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:27 pm

Robinkit frowned. "We need to get back to camp. We can say that your pelt was snagged by a thorn."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:41 am

"Ok." Said Tigerkit taking away the cobwebs.
"Lean on me." She said as she offered her shoulder for him.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : Hunting for the White Lion (Kittehs) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next