Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunting for the White Lion (Kittehs)

+2
LEN KAGAMINE
Wolvine
6 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hunting for the White Lion (Kittehs) - Page 3 Empty Re: Hunting for the White Lion (Kittehs)

Post by Wolvine Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:19 pm

Deathkit looked at Robinkit. "You think they will beleive a thorn would cause so much damage?" He shook his head. "I think they'll squease the truth out of us eventually. Eather that of Spiralkit will blab out that all this was my idea and get me into trouble. She obviously hates me."
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : Hunting for the White Lion (Kittehs) - Page 3 WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Hunting for the White Lion (Kittehs) - Page 3 Empty Re: Hunting for the White Lion (Kittehs)

Post by Cheesles Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:46 pm

"How could you say that?" Tigerkit asked.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : Hunting for the White Lion (Kittehs) - Page 3 WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:11 pm

Deathkit rolled his eyes. "Come on Tigerkit! Ever seen the way she stares at me? Its like I'm a freak!" He limped away from the others, trying to get back to camp without any help. After a few steps he fell flat on his face. "Ow."
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : Hunting for the White Lion (Kittehs) - Page 3 WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:13 pm

"Thats because you are a freak!" She giggled.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : Hunting for the White Lion (Kittehs) - Page 3 WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:19 pm

Deathkit looked up at the kit from the ground, tilting his head at a weird angle. "Really? or maybe your the freaks and I'm the normal one." he got up, despite his protesting body. "I lost my sence of direction when that badger hit me. Which was is camp?"
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:21 pm

Tigerkit paused. "I don't know..." She whispered.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:22 pm

Deathkit rolled his eyes. 'Of course you don't! Good thing I've been out here before." He got up and put his nose to the ground. "Well, we will have to find our scent first right?"
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:23 pm

"I dun know." Tigerkit repeated.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:27 pm

Deathkit rolled his eyes again. She was a hopeless case. Pinning all her hopes to beign a Medicine cat was not the smartest thing to do he decided. "Well sniff me or Robinkit and try to find our scent. Then we just have to follow it back home." He began to sniff again.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:43 pm

"Yeah."Robinkit muttered,her tail twitching. "Shadowstar will have us cleaning the elder's den for a moon if we're caught out here."
Naruto
Naruto

Warning System : Hunting for the White Lion (Kittehs) - Page 3 WarningBar-Gloss1

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:23 pm

"Well, Leafjump isn't all that bad right/ I could live with that." His tail began to swish in a rythmitic motion, a sign that he was consentrating. "Well, nothing over here much."
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:24 pm

"Leafjump isn't all that bad though." He put his nose to the ground again. His tail began to swish in a rythmitic motion, a sign he was concentrating. "Nothing much over here."
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:17 pm

"I think the camp would be this way,"Robinkit mewed,her ears flicking. "Towards the smell of fish."
Naruto
Naruto

Warning System : Hunting for the White Lion (Kittehs) - Page 3 WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:18 pm

"As long as we don't end up in the lake." he began to walk towards a strong scent of fish that overcame his nostrils. "Here, fishy."
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:22 pm

Robinkit sighed. "You really think I'd let you drown?"she asked,sprinting to catch up with him. Her eyes sparkled with amusement. "I'm not that heartless,ya know!"
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:31 pm

"The cats must have noticed we are missing by now right?" He was limping rather heavily now, and he realized his chest was bleeding. He lowered his head, hoping no one would notice. "Hey I think I can smell another cat's tril! Shadowclaw with his apprentice maybe?"
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:35 pm

"Maybe."Robinkit shrugged. Her fur bristled. "I smell ShadowClan! Are we already at the border?"
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:38 pm

He sniffed. "We may be. I never came near Shadowclan before. Their scent is too strong for me." He wrinkled his nose in disgust. "Stupid good smelling."
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:40 pm

Robinkit paused. "Hey,Deathkit! Come over here. I think I found a way back to camp!"
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:12 pm

He turned and looked at Robinkit. "Really? Great!" He winced as his hurt foot hit against a rock.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:18 pm

"This way."Robinkit mewed,padding through a bush. They were almost right at the camp!
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:27 pm

He plungged into the bush after her, ignoring the pain in his side. They were nealry home! he could defifnatly smell the other cats now.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:39 pm

"C'mon. Just a little farther."she mewed,pushing her way into the camp.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:45 pm

Deathkit could see the camp, it was so close. Only a few more Fox-lengnths. At that moment he fell, and found he couldn't get up again. He curesed the badger and he cursed the wounds. But mostly he cursed himself at being so foolish.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:48 pm

"Deathkit!"Robinkit gasped,running back for her friend. "Do you need help?"
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next