Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watertail's adventure continued.

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Watertail's adventure continued. Empty Watertail's adventure continued.

Post by Waffletail Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:01 am

Watertail and Goldenkit were looking for rogues or loners everywhere. dodging patrols, masking scents and Watertail decided to go near the Shadowclan border. ''Goldenkit, this is where it gets dangerous, im surprised you've lasted this long but im giving you a chance to turn back'' said Watertail waiting for an aanswer.
Waffletail
Waffletail

Warning System : Watertail's adventure continued. WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Watertail's adventure continued. Empty Re: Watertail's adventure continued.

Post by Goldenstorm Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:22 pm

"Never, I want to prove myself to the clan, or at least to you" he said looking proudly at his hopefully future mentor. "WaterTail, I don't know about your mother who is she and why is she not in the clan?" Goldenkit dared venturously.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:30 pm

"Hey WaterTail, when we are finished with our journey, could we talk to Wolfstar about my apprenticeship." asked Goldenkit with his hopes a little too high.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffletail Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:36 pm

''Maybe, but don't get your hopes too high.'' Said Watertail as if reading his mind. ''My mother is unknown, i was found near the Windclan-Shadowclan border when i was a kit, she must be a rogue or Shadowclan'' He added ''And i would think it would be great to have you as my apprentice'' Watertail was smiling until his face turned stiff with seriousness.''Oh no!''
Waffletail
Waffletail

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:53 pm

"What is it?" as soon as Goldenkit said that, 2 badger cubs came through the thick bushes ahead of them. "I'll take the one on the right, you take the one on the left." said Goldenkit as he pinpointed his enemy. He jumped in the air, well above the badger, and landed squarely on the badger's side, knocking it over so Goldenkit could start ripping into it's fur eventually tearing into it's flesh. It knocked Goldenkit over and scratched him on his ear, making a small tear on the top of it. Then, Goldenkit bit hard on it's tail making it yowl so loud, a patrol on the other side of the forest could hear it. It ran skittishly back into the bush crying harshly through the forest.Goldenkit figured it must be a very young badger to quit that early. Goldenkit looked over to his clan mate who was fighting fiercely with the other badger with awesome strength. "Do you need help?" asked Goldenkit, with strong doubt. It looked as if Goldenkit was unneeded. Watertail was a excellent badger-fighter (even though it was a cub)

Last edited by Goldenkit on Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffletail Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:10 pm

OOC- You're pretty strong for a kit =) kinda unrealistic but oh well.

IC-''Goldenkit, Run! These are young badgers. That means their mother is still around'' As if on cue, a huge badger tore through the bracken. Watertail rolled away but her claws scraped his shoulder. ''Aghhhh!'' screamed Watertail
he stood and faced the badgers, two on 1.''Run! I'm so sorry i took you, when you get back tell them nothing, just say you were exploring''. Said Watertail fending off the badgers. The mother shooed away her cub i guess she doesn't want him hurt Watertail thought. ''Run!''
Waffletail
Waffletail

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:00 pm

"No, I will fight to the death if I have to. I will not let you die if I'm not dead first. This will NOT be the end of us both."
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:12 pm

ooc - (I'm barely 2 moons away from apprenticeship and my my mother was an African Serval = greater strength.)
an african serval looks like a miniature cheetah.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffletail Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:28 pm

OOC-it's hard not to powerplay when you are fighting with another person =)

IC-''Don't say i didn't warn you!'' Watertail said ''Flank her from behind!'' commanded Watertail waiting for Goldenkit to do it
Waffletail
Waffletail

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:08 pm

"Wouldn't it be better if we both got her from one side each?" goldenkit asked quickly.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffletail Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:53 pm

''That's what i meant, ill take the front you take the back'' Said Watertail battling with the badger.
Waffletail
Waffletail

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:30 pm

"Fine, but I meant left to right, not front to back. Let's go." and with that Goldenkit jumped into battle. Biting and clawing with fury, with the will to survive. Once again Goldenkit bit the badger's tail with all his force. He saw Watertail...
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffletail Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:01 pm

... Battling with a fury of claws and teeth. Watertail jumped on the back of the badger biting into the neck of the badger. The badger got mad and threw Watertail off which left Goldenkit fighting on his on. For the moment. '' Hold on Goldenkit!''
Waffletail
Waffletail

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:17 pm

Goldenkit crawled underneath the badger, scraping it's soft underbelly with his sharp wild cat claws. The badger swept it's paw underneath and grabbed Goldenkit. The badger then aimed its massive jaw for Goldenkit's puny head, but before it could get it's head over the kit, Goldenkit bit on the badger's smallest claw on the badger's paw, causing it to let go of Goldenkit and howl in pain.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffletail Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:47 am

Watertail jumped into the battle on the back of the badger. Before it could react Watertail bite the neck of the badger with all his force. The badger screamed in pain threw Watertail off and excaped into the bracken.''I did not see that coming.'' Said Watertail ''What are we going to say when we get back?'' Asked Watertail. shaking the clumps of fur and grooming hiself
Waffletail
Waffletail

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:08 pm

"I don't know, but at least that badger is gone." Goldenkit replied. "So, where should we go now? Over to ShadowClan territory?" Goldenkit asked as he helped Watertail brush off the dirt and forest vegetation on his body. Goldenkit's ear was starting to clot, stopping the cut from bleeding. The cut Goldenkit got from the young badger cub. Goldenkit looked at Watertail and saw that he was bleeding on his flank, back, and tail. "We need to find some shelter for the night." Goldenkit said. Luckily there was a bracken bush that was just like the dens in camp. "There. We should stay there for the night, it's looks safe and I can help clean out the cuts of yours." Goldenkit suggested. Goldenkit quickly cleared a space in the bracken for nests. Then, he found dry moss outside of the bracken and made dens for both Watertail and Goldenkit. "The dens are ready."
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffletail Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:40 pm

''Thank yo-'' Watertail stopped, sniffed the air, jumped into a bush and came back with a mouse dangling in his jaws. He dropped it at Goldenkit's feet. ''I'll be right back. Watertail went hunting, he sniffed the air moving against the wind and scented a rabbit. He dropped low and while the rabbit was eating some grass, Watertail jumped up and chased it before finally catching and killing it. He brought i back and started eating.
Waffletail
Waffletail

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:31 pm

"Thanks for the mouse, but want to see how I can do for my first hunt." Seeing Watertail eating a nice piece of fresh-kill made Goldenkit realize he was hungry, and a mouse would not fill his hunger. Goldenkit never hunted before, but figured his instincts would guide him. He smelled the air a few hundred yards away from Watertail to avoid the smell of the rabbit Watertail was feasting on. Goldenkit drank the air and picked out the scent of a wood pigeon. Goldenkit looked through the brush to find the pigeon on the ground oblivious of the badger attack. Instinctively he crouched awkwardly and tried to stay silent as he sneaked up on the bird. At the last second, the pigeon realized he was being hunted and started to fly. Goldenkit jumped up in the air as high as he could and managed to claw into it's wing, dragging it down to the ground. He pinned it to the ground and didn't know what to do next. He remembered that on each piece of fresh-kill he had ever had, they all had a bite mark on their neck. So, Goldenkit bit down hard on the pigeon's neck and it seemed dead to him. Goldenkit took his trophy back to the den and managed to fit it into the bracken. It was very plump and juicy, almost as Goldenkit himself. He ate 3/4 of it then, looked at Watertail at a discontent face. "Do you want the rest?" he moaned. "I can't finish the rest, it's too big."
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffletail Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:23 am

''I have his feeling, it's really strange I don't know, give me a second'' Said Watertail. Watertail sniffed the air, looked around, pricked his ears seathed then unseathed his claws. ''This is really strange, I don't know what's happening, it feels like I am close to someone when I'm not.'' Said Watertail with a gleam of hope in his eyes at the end ''Like I'm close to my mother!'' exclaimed Watertail
Waffletail
Waffletail

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:08 am

"Do you see any visions? What are you feeling? What does it seem like you are doing?"he replied. If you thinks she's close then we can track her, we'll just follow a scent that matches yours, she can't that much different than you." Goldenkit suggested
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:03 pm

"Hey! Let's try to find her now, it would be easy for you, because it would like retracing your scent! Let's go" and with that Goldenkit started to scan the ground for scents. After several minutes, he raised his head. "I've a scent!" and he charged into the brush and followed the scent all the way to a old fox den, beside ShawdowClan territory, inside he found a old sleeping she-cat that looked nothing like Watertail, but went to tell Watertail anyway. He slipped back out of the den without waking the she-cat and traveled back to the temporary dens of his. "Watertail, I think I found your mother! Come with me!"
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Spottedheart Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:12 pm

"Leave this rogue alone, Watertail." growled Spottedheart, the Windclan deputy as she strode out of the bushes standing tall. She was much like a cheetah, her fur print was exactly the same as a cheetah. Except, Spottedheart had white tipped ears and tail, white paws and a white belly. Spottedheart stood tall, "Come with me. Wolfstar needs to speak with you, and so will I." she stated and turned away, leading the way back to camp.

Spottedheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffletail Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:30 pm

''Wait, Spottedheart, I think she's my mother. Please Spottedheart I've never known my mother, i just need to talk to my mother at least once'' pleaded Watertail.
Waffletail
Waffletail

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:56 pm

"come on Watertail we have a few moments to spare, Spottedheart did not say when we had to be in camp." and with that Goldenkit headed towards the loner's den to speak with her about Watertail.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:15 pm

About 2 seconds after Goldenkit started sprinting, he looked back to see Watertail not even trying to move. "Watertail! Come on this my be the only time to speak to your mother and get everything straightened out. We can really find out why your mother is not in the clan!" Goldenkit pleaded then continued to run to the den he had found. He decided to wake the sleeping she-cat up and bring her to Watertail. So He walked inside and saw the she-cat where he had found her and went over to her to nudge her flank. One touch and the cat flew to her paws startled to see it was only a kit waking her up. "Why are you here?" She growled. "I am here with your son, Watertail he is outside waiting for you he would like very much to meet you. I am Goldenkit. We are both from WindClan." goldenkit explained. "Fine" she replied" I shall see what you and my 'son' want then I shall sleep in my den undisturbedThe she-cat followed goldenkit outside the den and to Watertail at the edge of the wood. As the she-cat caught Watertail's scent at the edge of the wood, she perked up and seemed very eager to see him. They arrived at the edge of Watertail's feet and the she-cat went over to Watertail and started to lick him furiously like a mother to her kit. "I have found you, oh StarClan I have finally found you."
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next