Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watertail's adventure continued.(again)

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Watertail's adventure continued.(again) Empty Watertail's adventure continued.(again)

Post by Waffletail Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:44 pm

Watertail padded into the den with Spottedheart, Goldenkit and Moontail.
Waffletail
Waffletail

Warning System : Watertail's adventure continued.(again) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Watertail's adventure continued.(again) Empty Re: Watertail's adventure continued.(again)

Post by Goldenstorm Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:05 pm

"I wonder what Wolfstar is going to react when Moontail asks to stay." Goldenkit said to Spottedheart.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Watertail's adventure continued.(again) Empty Re: Watertail's adventure continued.(again)

Post by Wolfstar Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:13 pm

As the cats walked in, Wolfstar got up. "Hello. What do you need? And... who is that cat?" Wolfstar asked, his hackles raising.
Wolfstar
Wolfstar
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:24 pm

"I am Moontail, Watertail's mother. I was once in this clan, but was banished for a unfair reason. I wish to come back with my son. His father was killed by a badger." Said Moontail, introducing herself.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfstar Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:07 pm

"Well, I don't think I know the reason you were banished. Could you tell me why, before I say anything?" Wolfstar's hackles went down, but he stayed wary.
Wolfstar
Wolfstar
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:20 pm

"I was once deputy of WindClan a we got word of some rogues on our territory, and I was sent to chase one out. I went to a old fox den and found a rogue sleeping. He was a young tom about the same age as me, so I asked him why he was here and he said he wished to stay there. So I told he could, because the den was off our territory, as long as he did not take our prey and lived alone in the den. He agreed and I checked on him everyday to make sure he lived by my rules. We grew closer everyday and I learned his name was Cloud because of his blue fur and that he was born a rogue because his mother was banished for trying to kill her leader. Soon we fell in love and I was caught and tried before my leader. I explained everything to him, and asked if he could join WindClan. My leader denied it and banished me instead. I had Watertail with Cloud and we both decided Clan life would be better for him, so I left him next to a stream one day so that he would be found. Soon afterward he was killed because he pushed a badger off a cliff, but he went down with it. He would have been a noble warrior." Moontail said.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfstar Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:57 pm

"Ok, now I remember that. I was still an apprentice at that point. You can probably come back, as long as the rest of the clan agrees. As for you, Goldenkit, you smell like you've been outside the camp. Were you?" Wolfstar inquired. He waited patiently for the kit's answer.
Wolfstar
Wolfstar
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:01 pm

"Yes, I went to fetch Moontail out of the fox den she was in. Watertail wouldn't leave the territory." goldenkit admitted.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfstar Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:04 pm

"You know kits aren't supposed to leave the camp. That was extremely mousebrained. And Watertail, you shouldn't have let him come with you. You know better than that." Wolfstar said, furious at the two cats.
Wolfstar
Wolfstar
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:07 pm

" Don't be mad with him, I wouldn't let him leave without me. Plus I check to see if any hawks or enemy were around, none were." Goldenkit said.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffletail Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:03 am

''I'm really sorry Wolfstarr.'' Said Watertail '' She's my mother that I've never seen. I hope you understand. And if I didn't let Goldenkit come, he surely would have followed we, whether i like it or not.

OOC-whenever i say ''wolfstarr.'' it says ''flint is awesome''???? O.o so i put two R's

Last edited by WaterTail on Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Waffletail
Waffletail

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:50 pm

"Yeah, I probably would have. some good did come out of this though, I think we scared 2 badgers off our territory." Said Goldenkit
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:51 pm

occ: ok
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Spottedheart Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:30 pm

Spottedheart's ears flattened, "Wolfstar!" she meowed, "These cats," she sighed, "Guess where I found them! I found them near the Shadowclan border, I think they even passed it. And yes," she meowed turning to the two cats, "I saw you guys leaving from the camp and then I started stalking you guys. Im no mousebrain." Spottedheart turned to look at her leader, "I would have stopped them, but I thought Goldenkit was already apprenticed! Truthfully he fought well in the badger fight." Spottedheart looked down at her paws, "I think you should consider making Goldenkit Goldenpaw. Although delay it for now because he snuke out of camp!!!" Spottedheart hissed at the last sentence.

Spottedheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:54 pm

"Really!" Goldenkit brightened at the very word of being apprenticed. "I mean, I am not yet 6 moons, only 4 and a half. The only reason I fought well is because I was fighting a young badger, with Watertail, and I had adrenaline pumping through my paws. That's all."
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Spottedheart Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:35 am

Spottedheart turned to Goldenkit, "I said it was delayed." she meowed, turning back to Wolfstar she added, "Do you want to discuss the punishment with me first?" she asked.

Spottedheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:10 pm

Moontail spoke up again "Wolfstar I hate to interrupt this important discussion, but can I stay or not, I really must know this. If I can't stay can I at least visit the camp?"
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffletail Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:51 am

''Mother'' Said Watertail ''They will talk about it, let's give them some time. And I'm sure they will accept you'' Watertail moved toward the other side of the den, waiting for Spottedheart and Wolfstar to make a disicion. As Watertail watched them he thought about what i would be like to have that power, being the leader of a clan. He felt his paws tingling Oh no! I might have an ambition like tigerstar! I don't want to be like Tigerstar! What would i do to be leader..... Thought Watertail. He couldn't answer his silent question. He sat patiently

OOC- I decided to give Watertail a small ambition =P
Waffletail
Waffletail

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfstar Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:54 am

"Yes, you can stay. I see no wrong with what you did. As for Goldenkit, you may have been able to chase off a badger, but you aren't old enough and you snuck out of camp. I don't see why you should be apprenticed at least unless you are six moons old." Wolfstar replied. He turned to Watertail. "You shouldn't have let Goldenkit come with you, but I understand it was to find your mother."
Wolfstar
Wolfstar
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffletail Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:57 am

''Thank you for your understanding'' Replied Watertail ''But Spottedleaf, i have a question for you. You said you were stalking us and following us, but why didn't you help us in the badger fight? You could have stopped us there. A kit and a young warrior against a 3 badgers, just saying''
Waffletail
Waffletail

Back to top Go down

Post by Spottedheart Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:02 am

Spottedheart looked at him steadily, "I wanted to find out how much Goldenkit knew." Spottedheart stood up, "Yes, he fought like a kit no strategy at all. Although as I said he is such a big cat that I thought he had turned an apprentice already, then while I was tracking you guys I thought about it, if he was a apprentice or not. Then Starclan had sent to badger and I found out he wasn't an apprentice. I would have helped but I had to see." Spottedheart shook her fur. She sighed, "Wolfstar, at least give them a small punishment. I understand he went to find his mother but... he put Goldenkit's life in danger and I saw Goldenkit ask to come." Spottedheart meowed.

Spottedheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:09 pm

"Yes Wolfstar, even if Watertail went without me, I would have followed and fought anyway. There is no need to punish him, I can understand trying to find your mother, I don't who mine is either. If there is anyone to blame, it is me." Goldenkit pleaded.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:11 pm

Moontail stood up and went over to Goldenkit and sat next to him and started to lick his ear furiously to calm him down. Goldenkit looked at her with a very obvious thank you look.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:35 pm

Duskshadow watched the ordeal from where he was lying, bathing himself furiously. At the sound of the kit he twitched his ears, eyes fixed on the small being. He was very sweet, and would need a mentor soon. Although he wanted an apprentice, he wasn't sure he could handle their questions.

Last edited by Echodrop on Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:56 pm

occ: Echodrop, Goldenkit is a tom, not a she-cat.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next