Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watertail's adventure continued.(again)

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Watertail's adventure continued.(again) - Page 2 Empty Re: Watertail's adventure continued.(again)

Post by Riber~ Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:01 pm

OOC: Fixed.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Warning System : Watertail's adventure continued.(again) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Watertail's adventure continued.(again) - Page 2 Empty Re: Watertail's adventure continued.(again)

Post by Spottedheart Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:31 am

OOC: Dang! I wanted Goldenkit to be my apprentice >:O.

Spottedheart watched as Moontail licked the kit she barely knew. Spottedheart let out a sigh, "Wolfstar, can I speak to you alone?" she asked.

Spottedheart

Warning System : Watertail's adventure continued.(again) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:53 pm

Moontail rose, "Goldenkit, let's go to the nursery. Watertail, you come with us. There is much to discuss." with that the old she-cat rose to her paws and walked with Goldenkit into the nursery.

occ: I don't know who's going to be Goldenkit's Mentor. I think I'll let Wolfstar decide.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffletail Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:53 am

OOC- Eh, I think we should continue this after the gathering because we can't be in two places at once.
Waffletail
Waffletail

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:55 pm

the gathering is started?
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffletail Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:53 pm

OOC - yes, Lets wait till after the gathering to post again if thats ok with everyone
Waffletail
Waffletail

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:17 pm

fine with me, but asked us out of the den anyway, meet me in the nursery.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2